Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laveeza)
    ooooooooooooooooooo!!! (0_0)
    They're not compulsory.
    What were your grades on them?

ReputationRep:
    did you got any question wrong in maths ??LOL ! you are actually great at this !!!!
    Yeah got the enlargment of the area wrong never seen that question before

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chemistry igcse)
    waht was the answer ??? answer divided by 16 i guess

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 15demon)
    They're not compulsory.
    What were your grades on them?
    two A's and an star ( A star in Pakistan studies )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abdullah IGCSE)
    I took the same country and im from Oman... it depends on your zone not country we are in administrative zone 3.This includes the middle east and central Asia...
    yea ! i know about the region thingie !!!!!! ! i said that as we are in the same country too ! then obviously the variant would be the same !!

ReputationRep:
    you mean doing the enlargement or the describing one the one under for 3 marks was enlargement s.f=3 center of enlargement(0,0) the one above was basically the shape at the bottom right corner except 2x larger.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abdullah IGCSE)
    you mean doing the enlargement or the describing one the one under for 3 marks was enlargement s.f=3 center of enlargement(0,0) the one above was basically the shape at the bottom right corner except 2x larger.
    no that one in which it said about the logo !!!that the design is four times than the actual one!

ReputationRep:
    no that one in which it said about the logo !!!that the design is four times than the actual one!
    yes its 4*4=16
    divide 194 by 16 =12.125

ReputationRep:
    i hope the threshold is low so i can get A*, i really messed up paper 2 like hell

ReputationRep:
    You too are from Oman?
    Nope im from Dubai, UAE

ReputationRep:
    Nope im from Dubai, UAE
    Percentile is of different zones or countries?

ReputationRep:
    its on the variant, as people in different countries also take variant 2 and its calculated as a whole combined with everyone doing variant 2. Btw in physics did we have to start the graph from y axis?

ReputationRep:
    if anyone wants to check their p2 answers for maths: http://justpastpapers.com/0580_s16_ms_22/

ReputationRep:
    if anyone wants to check their p2 answers for maths: http://justpastpapers.com/0580_s16_ms_22/
    Approximately 82%

ReputationRep:
    Approximately 82%
    about 83% for me

ReputationRep:
    about 83% for me
    I checked grade boundaries from 2015. If we follow that youre an A and I'm on the verge of an A.
    Has anyone of you tries Ruru Hoong's notes? They seem pretty reasonable to me. Are they good for A grades?

ReputationRep:
    I checked grade boundaries from 2015. If we follow that youre an A and I'm on the verge of an A. Cheer up!
    Has anyone of you tries Ruru Hoong's notes? They seem pretty reasonable to me. Are they good for A grades?
    Do you take business studies? and what notes are you referring to?

ReputationRep:
    Do you take business studies? and what notes are you referring to?
    I do not take business studies. What subjects do you take ? These are the notes https://igcserevision.wordpress.com/ <--

ReputationRep:
    thanks, i take business studies, accounting, economics, chemistry, physics, ICT, english and maths

ReputationRep:
    I do not take business studies. What subjects do you take ? These are the notes https://igcserevision.wordpress.com/ <--
    what about you?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.