Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M.U.A)
    Same, that question was quite tricky though, I had to use the knowledge of the radioactive decrease of a radioisotope to get that.
    I got 2 hours ..I think I mucked up the transportation question :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LMM18)
    What did everyone say for source of error for the pitfall trap?
    I said bugs could walk around it Lol

Was that 2 marks or just 1?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M.U.A)
    I said too high above soil level or may not be camouflaged. What did you put?
    I said inappropriate size of trap selected

ReputationRep:
    How did everyone think it went. I feel like I did good though I have lost a mark in a calculation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jj1814)

I think it was 1

ReputationRep:

I think it was just one.

ReputationRep:
    Am I the only one that found it hard!? I hate biology! I was hoping I could scrape a C but the boundaries will probably be going up
    I found it sooo hard. I was predicted an A and got an A in my prelim but I don't think I'm going to get that.

The first thing I did when I got home was eat junk food and get into my pyjamas.

Now I'm going to watch Netflix and sulk.

It went so bad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LMM18)
    What did everyone say for source of error for the pitfall trap?
    I got leave the traps for too long for source of error

ReputationRep:
    endocrine and degradation

ReputationRep:
    Was the nat 5 bio this year very hard?

.. I heard people complaining about it on the way out of the exam hall while I was doing my higher

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M.U.A)
    I think it was why the rat something plant decreased, it was after calculating the average decrease of the plant
    I don't remember that question. How many marks was it??

ReputationRep:
    this is what I got for the multiple choice;
    1) B 2) A 3) B 4) D 5)C 6)C 7)A 8)C 9)A 10) B 11) B 12)C 13) C
    14) B 15) D 16)B 17)C 18) A 19)D 20) D

Did anyone get similar

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _katie123123_)
    I don't remember that question. How many marks was it??
    I think it was 1, and it was why a plant was decreasing and the meadow grass was increasing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M.U.A)

Did anyone get similar
    Got very similar. Apart from about 1 or 2? You've given me confidence thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M.U.A)

Did anyone get similar
    For question 3 on section A I got D but I wasn't sure and for question 20 I got C

ReputationRep:
    do you have a copy of the paper you could upload?

ReputationRep:
    I think for question 3 the reason why it was b was due to the fact the really bottom of the root was a 0% cell division but after that it was 50% and the it continued to drop directly proportionally by 20%, so that's why it took on the shape of a curve as it starts from zero increases then decreases. But for 20 I was a bit stuck 😬

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M.U.A)
    I think for question 3 the reason why it was b was due to the fact the really bottom of the root was a 0% cell division but after that it was 50% and the it continued to drop directly proportionally by 20%, so that's why it took on the shape of a curve as it starts from zero increases then decreases. But for 20 I was a bit stuck 😬
    Yeah 3 was B. For 20 I found it quite easy. If there're no fresh water shrimps then the algae was increase as there's nothing to eat them and the dragon fly nymph would decrease as there jo good for them if u get that??

ReputationRep:
    Was it d for 20, that's what I put

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _katie123123_)
    Yeah 3 was B. For 20 I found it quite easy. If there're no fresh water shrimps then the algae was increase as there's nothing to eat them and the dragon fly nymph would decrease as there jo good for them if u get that??
    Do you know if can remember that question why the ratword plant was decreasing, it was after calculating the average decrease and before the pitfall trap error question

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Applying to university
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.