Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

(Original post by Proxenus)
    Been sleeping naked for last 3 years.

Feels good and studies have shown its more beneficial
    Beneficial to what?

(Original post by Gaya Ramanathan)
    Seems pretty normal to me. Logical even when it's hot.
    Ahh yeah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PinkMobilePhone)
    I sleep naked. Nowt wrong with it.
    It is for whoever has the rotten enough luck to see it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jess.i.c.a)
    My family do that too drives me nuts 😅😅

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Me too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jambojim97)
    I have not worn pyjamas since I was about 8. When I boarded at prep school the matron used to make us wear pyjamas and my god were they uncomfortable. They made me sweat and gave me a wedgie.

I briefly dated someone who wore and HOODIE to bed plus boxers! Spooning was shite..
    Roadman in bed?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    My boyfriend sleeps in the buff every day and walks around our flat in the nude constantly since our curtains are always closed and we live high up in a flat so no one can see. It shouldn't matter if its normal or not to sleep with jammies on, do what makes you comfortable. I personally don't like sleeping naked but can see the appeal.

I sleep in loose pjs, no underwear, so nothing is tight.
    I would like to sleep naked, but my skin gets cold? Something like that. I just feel more comfortable with pjs on.

ReputationRep:
    Why would you want to sleep naked when you can wear fluffy pyjamas???

ReputationRep:
    I sleep in my pyjamas

I move around a lot in my sleep and live with quite a big group of people so um... I ain't sleeping with nuffin less :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Have done on occasion, but no generally just pair of boxers regardless of season, I wear "pyjamas", but in the sense of loungewear, not to sleep in.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Berke0)
    It is for whoever has the rotten enough luck to see it
    Funnily enough my husband doesn't seem to mind.

Boxers and a shirt , sleeping nude is uncomfortable for me and i move around , bit awks if my balls are dangling out

ReputationRep:
    I just sleep in a pair of knickers. It makes me feel a bit like mowgli out of jungle book for some reason.

(Original post by indigofox)
    I just sleep in a pair of knickers. It makes me feel a bit like mowgli out of jungle book for some reason.
    Ahh cool

ReputationRep:
    I'm actually tempted to try sleeping naked on a more regular basis. It must be liberating

(Original post by Spock's Socks)
    My boyfriend sleeps in the buff every day and walks around our flat in the nude constantly since our curtains are always closed and we live high up in a flat so no one can see. It shouldn't matter if its normal or not to sleep with jammies on, do what makes you comfortable. I personally don't like sleeping naked but can see the appeal.
    Just curious - why do you keep the curtains closed if your flat is high up and no one can see it anyway? Haha
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by asif007)
    I'm actually tempted to try sleeping naked on a more regular basis. It must be liberating

Just curious - why do you keep the curtains closed if your flat is high up and no one can see it anyway? Haha
    Because light triggers headaches and migraines for me, especially in the summer so we try and keep the flat as dark as possible

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spock's Socks)
    Because light triggers headaches and migraines for me, especially in the summer so we try and keep the flat as dark as possible
    Ah I see, that makes sense.

(Original post by asif007)

If you are curious you should try haha

ReputationRep:
    Yes, especially if you touch yourself up ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

(Original post by sarkrista112)
    Yes, especially if you touch yourself up ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    So you are telling me you touch yourself:O amazing haha

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 23, 2017
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.