Turn on thread page Beta

if you could get rid of anything in the world what would it be? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ServantOfMorgoth)
    The new attention scheme is Rob's baby with Blac Chyna who is Kylie's current boyfriend's ex girlfriend and baby mama :rofl:
    Blac Chyna is milking that family real good,she's soon going to be the queen of the kardashian empire as the pregnancy progresses

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    Blac Chyna is milking that family real good,she's soon going to be the queen of the kardashian empire as the pregnancy progresses
    I doubt it, we'll see though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by physicst)
    penis
    ouch

I suppose it would stop all of humanity's problems though.

ReputationRep:
    I doubt it, we'll see though.
    The child will be the only kardashian carrying the family line,especially if they have a boy

ReputationRep:
    The child will be the only kardashian carrying the family line,especially if they have a boy
    That isn't going to make her [chyna] automatically the centre of attention. I have no idea why people are saying that.

ReputationRep:
    Are these girls srsly discussing the kardashians on this thread

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Keyhofi)
    Uneducated people
    Religion

This counts as one, right?
    I don't understand this narrative that religion is inherently bad. I know that structured religion and institutions like the Catholic Church have done terrible things in the past, or when people use religion as a means to transmit their ideology (see: Ku Klux Klan, ISIS)
    But all of these problems are just human problems, not inherent of religion itself. If religion didn't exist, people would still cause the same problems. Besides, faith can be a peaceful, important and inspirational part of people's lives. It doesn't make people stupid for being of a religion. Maybe i'm biased because i'm from a Buddhist background and nothing has ever really been imposed upon me, but I know lots of religious people and they don't shove their religion down my throat, they believe what they believe and it doesn't make them better/ worse people.

I just don't understand why people can think that religion itself should go.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KaminiZindagi)
    Are these girls srsly discussing the kardashians on this thread

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What girls? :mob:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    That isn't going to make her [chyna] automatically the centre of attention. I have no idea why people are saying that.
    She will,just wait and see.

ReputationRep:
    What girls? :mob:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh boy...:sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    mosquitoes

ReputationRep:
    She will,just wait and see.
    She looks pretty trashy tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    People

ReputationRep:
    She looks pretty trashy tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I just think she's using them to get more publicity because they're always in the spotlight anyway

ReputationRep:
    I just think she's using them to get more publicity because they're always in the spotlight anyway
    Maybe it's to get back at tyga lol because she still wants him back. Tyga is not an adonis of a man but compared to fat Rob... He doesn't seem like her type at all. She's a freaking ex stripper! Unless rob is packing something we don't know about :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Maybe it's to get back at tyga lol because she still wants him back. Tyga is not an adonis of a man but compared to fat Rob... He doesn't seem like her type at all. She's a freaking ex stripper! Unless rob is packing something we don't know about :rofl:
    I genuinely like rob,he's the only kardashian I can stand and his family always left him out and the mother was too busy building up the careers of her daughter that they never really cared about him that much and his relationships were a total failure. He never used to leave the house because of his weight until Chyna came along,she's more of a supportive figure than his family ever have been. Why would she want tyga back now that her and Kylie are best buds?

ReputationRep:
    I genuinely like rob,he's the only kardashian I can stand and his family always left him out and the mother was too busy building up the careers of her daughter that they never really cared about him that much and his relationships were a total failure. He never used to leave the house because of his weight until Chyna came along,she's more of a supportive figure than his family ever have been. Why would she want tyga back now that her and Kylie are best buds?
    Lol clearly you spend a lot of time following their movements. I'm not as well versed. Sorry!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Scientific ignorance and illiteracy. Seriously so many of the worlds problems could be solved if everyone could understand scientific literatre and were kept up to date about it. Politicians wouldn't be able to spout ******** to avoid dealing with issues of healthcare, education, the environment, the economy and if they did something that actively went against the academic consensus (as the tories have certainly done with all of the above) everyone would know and could call them out on it.

ReputationRep:
    Egotism/Self-importance. If people stopped believing that the world revolved around them and only them, then I believe that things would run a lot more smoothly.

Internet Explorer.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 11, 2016
Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.