Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Muslim migrants are forcing Christians to take part in Islamic prayers at refugee cam Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Omen96)
    Huh? The guy never made a comment to me. I was making a comment to him. It was nothing about the thread, I was identifying him as a terror sympathiser
    I am just against the whole name calling thing. Be it "RACIST!" by left wingers or "Terrorist sympathiser" by right wingers. Arguments are much more interesting when we rise above such futile behaviour.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Opinion)
    He said North Africa, Turkey and Lebanon are not in North Africa, fail.
    Yes I understand that. What I am saying is that we need to be more careful with the way we group things. Those countries I mentioned tend to suffer most from such unfair grouping.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by champ_mc99)
    (Dare I ask...) So what would your approach be and how would you go about implementing it?

Some Muslims face prejudice. This is not just criticising Islam (which I'm fine with) but the population of the moderates in general, which is bigotry.

But let's say fine, they do "deserve to die", what about the innocent Western civilians that die along with them in suicide bombings? Do they also deserve to die? Don't you think you are just feeding this ISIS (and others) machine rather than switching it off?
    My approach firstly consists of staying away from all matters related to the Middle East. Now I know this is not entirely possible but going as far as we can. No more military intervention, no ousting "dictators" or sending "aid" to Saudi Arabia. I don't believe the Islamic world deserve to work with the developed world until they change their ways. This means removing religion from the government and installing basic human rights. Islam is poison and you only have to look at Islamic nations to see what it breeds. This country was backwards until we told the church to stick it where it belongs. Religion and politics can't coexist.

My plan also aims to remove the liberal system and remove political correctness. These have had the opposite effect. They were used to silence everyone about anything remotely touchy like Islam and instead has ******* a large number of people off. I personally would not like to turn to conservatives like Trump but what do you expect? He is stamping on political correctness while the establishment continues to preach it. If Muslims want to settle in the west, they will not have the rest of us appease to their barbaric religion.

I would also have surveillance in mosques and other places of Islamic worship. The fact is, Islamic terrorists are created in an ISLAMIC environment. Until they decide to stamp out the the threat, they will accept the monitoring. Places like China and Russia have Islamic terror under control because they control it with the iron fist. You can't beat fascism with cuddles and rainbows, had the left got their way Hitler would have won the war.

It involves a whole other host of things along the same lines.

On you last point, we should not have to appease to Muslims or Islam because they are creating terrorists. You want to crush the enemy with love and cuddles. I want to crush the enemy by crushing them

ReputationRep:
    Not a huge shocker given that Christians are often thrown overboard from the refugee boats if they refuse to convert to Islam. There were reports of this constantly happening.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oShahpo)
    Yes I understand that. What I am saying is that we need to be more careful with the way we group things. Those countries I mentioned tend to suffer most from such unfair grouping.
    That is because culturally they are far closely related to places such as Egypt than any other major nation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Opinion)
    Terrorist justifier right here folks.

Muslims get treated better in non-Muslim countries on average far far far better than non-Muslims in Muslim countries.

What a sick individual you are.
    are you crazy ?

How am I justfying terrorism by pointing islamaphobia resuled in my sister being attacked

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KimKallstrom)
    Not a huge shocker given that Christians are often thrown overboard from the refugee boats if they refuse to convert to Islam. There were reports of this constantly happening.
    Do you have any evidence of this happening?

ReputationRep:
    Why did a bunch of you have to blame Israel and the Jews for this? I'm Jewish and I'm constantly fighting against Islamophobia and fighting to get my government to accept refugees, and have my fellow citizens shut up and be kind to Muslims because I truly believe that Islam is a religion of peace. But while you're arguing against unfairly grouping people together, you have to blame others? You have to claim it's an Israeli conspiracy or repeat ancient anti-Semitic tropes? It's disgusting. I'll still support allowing refugees into our nations, but you should be ashamed of yourselves.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-10184025.html

http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...ians-overboard

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...-into-sea.html

ReputationRep:
    It's one incident, Muslims are not "often" throwing Christians off the boat, as his comment may have suggested. But anyway, why were they received then? Why the **** do we need those criminals?

ReputationRep:
    This example of cultural enrichment was widely reported about a year ago:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Good bloke)
    This example of cultural enrichment was widely reported about a year ago:

See my comment above. Also, these are African migrants, not refugees fleeing Syria for their lives.

ReputationRep:
    It's one incident, Muslims are not "often" throwing Christians off the boat, as his comment may have suggested. But anyway, why were they received then? Why the **** do we need those criminals?
    It was just an example, not an exhaustive list of all such incidents.

See my comment above. Also, these are African migrants, not refugees fleeing Syria for their lives.
    I'm sure those thrown overboard would have understood their reduced standing, as Nigerians, compared to people from Syria.

ReputationRep:
    Surely there is a limit to how often you can say it is not often.

A report releases saying a significant number of Christians face faith based discrimination with am example of more extreme discrimination given.

And yes I agree we don't want or need criminals.

ReputationRep:
    It was just an example, not an exhaustive list of all such incidents.

I'm sure those thrown overboard would have understood their reduced standing, as Nigerians, compared to people from Syria.
    I see your point, but what I mean is that people from different places tend to be different or at least have different beliefs. I doubt Syrian refugees would have something similar, whether or not they would is not up to speculation.

ReputationRep:
    Disgusting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by garfeeled)
    Surely there is a limit to how often you can say it is not often.

A report releases saying a significant number of Christians face faith based discrimination with am example of more extreme discrimination given.

And yes I agree we don't want or need criminals.
    You see, the problem is that most of the crimes we hear about have not actually been done by Syrians, but migrants from different countries jumping on the bandwagon. That's why we should be careful with how we label people. Other than that, I think this sort of ship immigration should never be allowed. We have airports and established coastal ports for a reason.

ReputationRep:
    I see your point, but what I mean is that people from different places tend to be different or at least have different beliefs. I doubt Syrian refugees would have something similar, whether or not they would is not up to speculation.
    Well, here are Syrians rioting in Germany because someone tore a Koran:

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015...nce-escalates/

Here are Syrians in Sweden violently trying to stop Christians displaying crosses:

https://thehornnews.com/exclusive-mu...ng-christians/

The common theme is violent intolerance, yet these people come to Europe in the expectation their barbaric behaviour will be tolerated by the locals.

ReputationRep:
    Well, here are Syrians rioting in Germany because someone tore a Koran:

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015...nce-escalates/

Here are Syrians in Sweden violently trying to stop Christians displaying crosses:

https://thehornnews.com/exclusive-mu...ng-christians/

The common theme is violent intolerance, yet these people come to Europe in the expectation their barbaric behaviour will be tolerated by the locals.
    Well that's ****ed up. To be honest, Muslims, specially from poorer countries, do not tolerate any criticism or demeaning of their religion, thus they will find it hard to live in countries which values criticism of ideas and religion. They should be told about this before they are allowed in. They should be told that criticism and mockery are not illegal, while violence is.

ReputationRep:
    I don't get this. If I was a desperate asylum seeker and offered the gracious opportunity to stay in Germany, I would keep my head down and be conscious of not doing anything to make me seem ungrateful or to risk my asylum application.

I think this show that all European countries should place strict social, moral and ethical requirements to qualify for asylum - if you behave like this then your application is rejected and you are booted out.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 12, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.