Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

"CAN I GET ALL As IN 35 MINUTES?- EXAMS START TOMORROW." ( Motivational thread.) Watch

ReputationRep:
    A's in 35 mins :no:
    you won't be able to get an A's because you will be so panicked and stressed that you have to cover loads of suff in 35 min and thats why you won't do much :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheOtherSide.)
    They went pretty well (touch wood ) thank you! :hugs:

What's your next exam? :holmes:
    Yay, so glad to hear it! <3

Unit 2 Maths on the 25th, what about you?

(Original post by Anon_98)
    Do what? Miss a mock? Mmm.. well, yes you can bc you just don't attend. It's not advisable, I guess, but at the end of the day it's only a mock which means + determines absolutely nothing. I wouldn't ever miss a proper exam, ofc.

+ Thanks v much, you too!
    True. I guess!

Well I suppose you're right. If you had felt prepared you would have gone right? not that that makes a difference I guess.

:hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Yay, so glad to hear it! <3

Unit 2 Maths on the 25th, what about you?
    Ooh, are you ready for that?

English Literature on the 23rd. Kinda worried about it. :erm:

ReputationRep:
    Next week, I have some~dreaded~ days where I won't have a full day beforehand to cram my brain out. And it's some reeaal tricky (for me - science/maths girl) to know how to revise, like, hOW?!

Monday 23rd,iGCSE CIE English Lit Poetry and Prose paper
    Tuesday 24th, GCSE Drama paper, CIE iGCSE Chinese :afraid: Listening and Writing papers
    Wednesday 25th, iGCSE Edexcel Physics

- - - - - - - - - - - -
    Friday 27th, iGCSE CIE English Lit Drama paper

the question is: can I get A*s in all of them????
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :lol:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    RIP ME PLS PRAY FOR MILZ ONCE SHE HAS FALLEN K K BYE IMMA CRY OVER MY CHINESE BOOK NOW

ReputationRep:
    ive freaking got f211 resit in 6 days and need to smash it.

ReputationRep:
    Ooh, are you ready for that?

English Literature on the 23rd. Kinda worried about it. :erm:
    Ah no, not yet at least ..but I will be (hopefully). - I'm supposed to be doing revision rn tbh/should've done some today but I didn't/can't.

How much have you prepared so far? As long as you know your set book quotes + characters inside out then it should be okay, I think. Awh try not to be too worried.- you have enough time, as long as you use it wisely then I believe you'll do this. :'3

ReputationRep:
    Ah no, not yet at least ..but I will be (hopefully). - I'm supposed to be doing revision rn tbh/should've done some today but I didn't/can't.

How much have you prepared so far? As long as you know your set book quotes + characters inside out then it should be okay, I think. Awh try not to be too worried.- you have enough time, as long as you use it wisely then I believe you'll do this. :'3
    I'm sure you will be. :yep:

Aw no! :console: Not even if I ask you to try logging off for an hour? :puppyeyes:

Not much. :getmecoat: I've still got to remember quotes for TKAM (plus find the quotes in the first place...)

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure you will be. :yep:

Aw no! :console: Not even if I ask you to try logging off for an hour? :puppyeyes:

Not much. :getmecoat: I've still got to remember quotes for TKAM (plus find the quotes in the first place...)
    Thanks for the reassurance. <3

TSR's not really the problem tbh. I'm usually, almost always logged in when I'm revising + it doesn't distract me at all, but thank you.

I would've offered to help if I studied that text bc I still have all my GCSE material etc but unfortunately I didn't. )': Hmm..maybe break it up into little small sections. Like, perhaps you could pretend that you only need to find, let's say, 5 quotes for your whole exam bc it might help you do it faster + feels more manageable. Then after you've completed that, you tell yourself exactly the same thing and then you find another 5 quotes. Repeat until you've found everything and it should all be done at a much faster rate/more efficiently. It used to work for me, anyway. >.<

Thanks again, ily. :heart:

ReputationRep:
    .. but I didn't/can't...
    Yes you can. :mad:

Stop it. Stop it now.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the reassurance. <3

TSR's not really the problem tbh. I'm usually, almost always logged in when I'm revising + it doesn't distract me at all, but thank you.

I would've offered to help if I studied that text bc I still have all my GCSE material etc but unfortunately I didn't. )': Hmm..maybe break it up into little small sections. Like, perhaps you could pretend that you only need to find, let's say, 5 quotes for your whole exam bc it might help you do it faster + feels more manageable. Then after you've completed that, you tell yourself exactly the same thing and then you find another 5 quotes. Repeat until you've found everything and it should all be done at a much faster rate/more efficiently. It used to work for me, anyway. >.<

Thanks again, ily. :heart:
    Okay, well whatever it is that's stopping you from revising, I really hope you manage to work it out! Plus I'm there to help whichever way I can. :hugs:

That might just work.. :lol: Thanks for that idea!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Now excuse me as I go and find five quotes and finish my revision. :giggle: :work:
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    Thank you lovely Anon_98 hope all your exams go well too :lovehug:

Next week:

Monday = Product design
    Wednesday = History Britain side
    Thursday = Biology paper one

ReputationRep:
    Hope your French + R.S exams went well.
    Thanks.

The French Listening went absoloutely..........
    French Reading was a Breeze and so was the first R.S exams.
    Hope yours go well (sorry dunno what u r doing )

ReputationRep:
    Is this on AQA? - I'm taking this exam as a resit too.

That sounds good- Well done, that's great! Yessssss, you can do this. - 8 days is plenty of time. It'll hopefully turn out great for you. I think Chemistry unit 1 is pretty simple now, especially in comparison to A2 so it should hopefully be a breeze. Good luck!
    Nah it's OCR. But yeah it does seem simpler compared to this year now

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful revision links

Articles

Writing revision notes

Our top revision articles

Tips and advice on making the most of your study time.

Boomarked book

Superpowered study

Take the hard work out of revising with our masterplan.

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Can you help? Study Help unanswered threadsStudy Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.