Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    One of the things I really hope with this is when they do Spiderman: Homecoming and Black Panther, we don't now have to sit through yet another origin story. We've met the characters now let us watch them do their thing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gwilym101)
    One of the things I really hope with this is when they do Spiderman: Homecoming and Black Panther, we don't now have to sit through yet another origin story. We've met the characters now let us watch them do their thing.
    Spiderman I agree with. I mean how many times does Uncle Ben have to die? But if it's not an origin story as such I really hope the Black Panther one includes a lot of the backstory of his country and the tradition of their greatest warrior and so on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dheorl)
    Spiderman I agree with. I mean how many times does Uncle Ben have to die? But if it's not an origin story as such I really hope the Black Panther one includes a lot of the backstory of his country and the tradition of their greatest warrior and so on.
    Spider-Man I think they'll probably touch on it for 5 minutes, maybe in a flashback, then continue the movie, or maybe in character dialogue address it.
    I agree, Black Panther warrior background would be amazing

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    My top 5 MCU movies:

1. Civil War
    2. Winter Solider
    3. Avengers
    4. Iron Man
    5. Guardians

What are your guys thoughts?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dheorl)
    Oh yeah, I'd love to see more of Black Panther's background, Vibranium suit, advanced technology, african martial arts and I think it involves spirit magic. That will be awesome to see.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.