*Mic drop.*

ReputationRep:
    Hi z33

stock up on the bleach cos it gets worse

:lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RachaelBee)
    Dear Rachy,

Don't sign up to stupid websites where people spout crap like this because it will make you angry. Keep up the good work reminding people that maybe the problem is that they just don't bring out the best in other people.
    and my response to this, is supposed to be what exactly?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nidhoggr)
    and my response to this, is supposed to be what exactly?
    You don't have to respond, the less people like you say, the better IMO.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arvindasaur)
    What do you mean by obsessing over FT ? It's only a newspaper
    Yes, it became an addiction and I would die a little if I didn't read it or keep up.

ReputationRep:
    things get a hellof a lot better ok pls stick around

and tone down the campness cause its too much

ReputationRep:
    3 years ago... 14 year old me? Aight.

"You're a ****ing ****"
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    Dear Sean,

If my calculations are correct, you will receive this letter immediately after you saw the DeLorean struck by lightning. First, let me assure you that I am alive and well. I've been living happily these past eight months in the year 1885. The lightning bolt that hit the DeLorean caused a gigawatt overload which scrambled the time circuits, activated the flux capacitor, and sent me back to 1885.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Dear Sean,

The next year of your life is going to be your best one, and most difficult to date. You'll experience a strange infatuation and do okay in your A-levels. Revise for S2, will you? And just enjoy everything that happens.

The first year of uni.. well, that is something else. You'll doubt yourself and what you're doing, but just push on and you'll be fine.
    I like that reference

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Imperion)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    1) Stop watching Bleach before its too late. Anime girla dun exist bruh.

2) You get even more awesome and we have a new one! ;O He's at the back so we sre practically Pain rn :indiff:

3) You're almost out but yeah, rip your heart. You won't understand why people do but keep moving! Don't change.

4) Stop obsessing over FT and Forbes m9. Live a little

5) SHIRLEEN IS A FUXKING ***** AND DUN CARE ABOUT HER. Don't go to Junction because you'll go to the movies alone... And eat alone...

Kthxbye
    Bleach?! You too!!!

ReputationRep:
    Dear 16 year old me,

Don't coast through your GCSE's! You have a few more weeks to revise so study rather than settling with C's. When you get to College you will want to change your Geology course for Chemistry - DON'T!!! And don't pick physics either. You love science but unless you are willing to put all your time into it, just drop it. You are about to enter a strange new world and then, after college, an even stranger one so don't rush into it. Take your time and make friends. Learn things and don't be such an uptight, arrogant moron. Make sure to keep in contact with your old friends while making some new ones. Let your hair down and don't be so serious all the time.

Good luck,

19 year old you

ReputationRep:
    Dear 3 years ago me,
    The finances don't get better, just bite the bullet rather than joking about it. The sooner it is done, the sooner it will be over.
    Change league. You haven't got forever to play derby, so you might as well play where you could make the team.
    Awesome things are coming, and terrible things. Open your heart. Be kind.
    H

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.