What pen are you using for your GCSEs?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by the bear

If I used that in an exam, I'd probably try and eat half of it :s-smilie:
One I borrowed from my friend and never gave back :smile:
Original post by A_Kassam
Biro or Ink?

Only on TSR...
PaperMate Flexgrip Ultra, they're a bit wider so it's easier to hold.

Uniball Micro in black, they're really easy to write with and the ink dries quickly so they don't smudge.
Reply 65
just a standard black BIC
My really cheap fountain pen. It only cost me £3 but it writes like a dream. The ink flows really nicely and the nib isn't too wide as some are. I bought it from The Works last year because my old manuscript fountain pen broke and it was a brilliant investment. I've been using it ever since. I have a few biros that I'll take in in case it breaks, but I don't expect to use them.
I like to use uni-ball eye pens but they run out so quickly and I've had to spend more money on snack supplies so I've had to compromise with some cheap tesco rollerball pens. They're terrible but they do the job :s-smilie:
Reply 68
For my RE exam, I used a pen labelled as a "gel pen" but I did not realise such until after the exam. It flows well across the page, doesn't smudge and produces a much darker colour than any other pen I've used. Would they be okay? I've also had the problem that standard biros tend to leak as I write - I suppose that's a consequence of my writing style or something.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Tesco Valueee! \(^.^)/
i had a montblanc in my gcses
and i had during the one business exam in college a 9ct gold and diamond ballpoint pen
Original post by A_Kassam
Biro or Ink?

image.jpg
Original post by Defence11
image.jpg

Parker pen
Papermate 300RT - amazing!
Original post by Defence11
image.jpg

Ball point
guys am i allowed to use gel ink pens?
Original post by hanapeltier
guys am i allowed to use gel ink pens?

You shouldn't, no. The chances are it would be fine, but it can cause problems with scanning (the ink can disappear with heat) so best not to to avoid the worry!
lol im using Pilot g-tec, a 0.4 because thin pens are dope
and a Pilot that uses cartridges because im really extra
Just a normal bic pen because I know they probably won't just die on me lol
Original post by 2567523
inky uni-ball

Hi. Sorry I know this was a few years ago, but you didn't have any issues with the use of these did you? its just I've been using these exact ones for mine, and Im concerned that there may be issues with it

Quick Reply

Latest