Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

People who complain we lose our culture to immigrants really piss me off watch

ReputationRep:
    I thought I would also thrown in that many of our churches are being converted into mosques- now nobody can deny this is actually quite literally losing our culture and these churches which were built for christian worshippers are now mosques for muslims- who was not in Britain by culture so yes we are selling out - Im surprised this is not outraging people- Im fuming reading this

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/27...s-into-mosques

Even though they are empty I believe in leaving them empty- this way we are not becoming an Islamic state, I recommend that next time this happens near you set up a petition you would get 100,000 sigs on the first day

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jblackmoustache)
    Asians drink, but it's more hidden than in white British communities. It's BS that Asian populations don't touch alcohol, especially amongst British born Asians.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    They do not drink as much as English people. Muslims are asian they do not drink for religious regions there are around 230,000 muslims in the Birmingham area which is around 21% of Birmingham's population, outer city areas in suburbs their is higher concentration of muslims meaning pubs in the small heath and Aston areas need to rely on football fans to stay open because 21% of the population in Birmingham- obviously its different area to area I would guess small heath is 65% muslim meaning that that 65% is automatically written off.

ReputationRep:
    I just think if you go to a country you should take up its culture, like if I went to live in Spain I'd learn Spanish and engage in their cultural, and I wouldn't dare criticize it because I know where the exit is and I know It was my choice to go there and be apart of THEIR culture and not force mine on them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zayn008)
    I just think if you go to a country you should take up its culture, like if I went to live in Spain I'd learn Spanish and engage in their cultural, and I wouldn't dare criticize it because I know where the exit is and I know It was my choice to go there and be apart of THEIR culture and not force mine on them
    If your English going to Spain, honestly you do not have a lot to learn a lot of Spain is now Expat.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trumpo Trumpu)
    If your English going to Spain, honestly you do not have a lot to learn a lot of Spain is now Expat.
    I would apply the same principle to any country like China. If I want to move I must enjoy their culture or else why am I going to live there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zayn008)
    I would apply the same principle to any country like China. If I want to move I must enjoy their culture or else why am I going to live there
    I get what you are saying- if they do not like a Western Democracy why come here?

ReputationRep:
    for hundreds of years now, western white liberal culture has been superior, and that's not a racist statement, simply a fact. it's not perfect, but its better than anything else.

prove me wrong

so yes, I think people are justified in fear of losing british culture, one of the most tolerant, accepting, liberal cultures in the world

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by popcornjpg)
    for hundreds of years now, western white liberal culture has been superior, and that's not a racist statement, simply a fact. it's not perfect, but its better than anything else.

prove me wrong
    Claps- I have always said when we ruled the world we shouldn't have given the countries back forcing them to have elections , we should of also had the power to call an election if their was going to be a breach of peace

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trumpo Trumpu)
    I get what you are saying- if they do not like a Western Democracy why come here?
    Yes, as part of political culture, we don't mind changes so long as they are democratic. But also I think it's important they respect and appreciate the history of the country especially an incredible history like we in the UK have

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sweeneyrod)
    Am I against social and economic liberalism, which has improved the lives of more people than anything else ever? No! Do I support a "lack" of social mobility (a lack relative to what exactly?) and small over-representation of certain groups in government? If your proposed alternative is vague ramblings about Napoleon and slave-owners like George Washington (since you are apparently a fan of the American and French revolutions), then yes.
    Ah yes, forgive me for my ramblings about George Washington and Napoleon, in which I mentioned George Washington '0' times, and mentioned Napoleon '0' times..... Facts would be nice by the way, thx.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jblackmoustache)
    I can't hate on all those Polish shops at all. Some great quality Eastern European beer in a lot of them round here. Can't hate on the entrepreneurship in that community.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    The lagers beautiful. Perla....

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.