Aston Villa FC Society III

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

Yeah Liverpool still owe money for the Benteke transfer as well.

ReputationRep:
    goalkeeping coach tony parks has left the club

ReputationRep:
    hearing some reports that we have had a 6 mil bid for bamford accepted. happy if that's true, exactly the sort of young English player we need and proven in the championship aswell

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neal95)
    hearing some reports that we have had a 6 mil bid for bamford accepted. happy if that's true, exactly the sort of young English player we need and proven in the championship aswell
    Bids for players without the takeover completed? I think not

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paul514)
    Bids for players without the takeover completed? I think not

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yep doesn't have to be complete as its a formality most likely

ReputationRep:
    How long is it gonna take before its completed?

Taking a guess but I will be surprised if we don't hear anything by Friday.

ReputationRep:
    Benjamin Siegrist has left the club to join Vaduz FC on a free transfer. Did anyone else know that bamford turned down an offer from Harvard university to pursue football and took his gcses and a levels a year early in addition to being able to play the piano violin and one other instrument he is also learning the guitar. I know he was privately educated but that's damn impressive.

ReputationRep:
    Benjamin Siegrist has left the club to join Vaduz FC on a free transfer. Did anyone else know that bamford turned down an offer from Harvard university to pursue football and took his gcses and a levels a year early in addition to being able to play the piano violin and one other instrument he is also learning the guitar. I know he was privately educated but that's damn impressive.
    I'd have gone to Harvard tbh. And I love football.

ReputationRep:
    I mean Harvard is so prestigious but I guess he wanted to do what he was passionate about. apparently young callum robinson not going to be offered a deal and preston and Fulham interested. iirc he didn't do so well last season at Bristol city, maybe we should cut him loose and give him a opportunity to develop as I don't see him getting gametime here with sellers and davies etc coming through

ReputationRep:
    takeover to be done next week apparently after he provided "compelling evidence of funds"

ReputationRep:
    takeover to be done next week apparently after he provided "compelling evidence of funds"
    Source mate? I'll be happy when this is all done. Seems to be dragging on and I feel like we're way behind other clubs for next season already.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilfred Little)
    Source mate? I'll be happy when this is all done. Seems to be dragging on and I feel like we're way behind other clubs for next season already.
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/...ugh-next-week/
    yeah lets hope it gets done asap

Least he has the all clear to takeover the club now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rock Fan)
    Least he has the all clear to takeover the club now.
    Well apparently I'm not counting any chickens until randy is gone

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Done.

http://mobile.avfc.co.uk/default.asp...ay&aid=5650044

ReputationRep:
    Well at least that's all sorted

ReputationRep:
    Yea saw it last night that he had a meeting today to sign it off.

Now the old is gone let's see what the new does

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Sky sports reporting that Bournemouth have accepted a 3 million pounds bid from us for Tommy elphick

This would be a good signing, he is a leader and proven at Championship level.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 5, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Wake up and smell the...
Football articles

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.