The Student Room Group

Donald Trump

Scroll to see replies

its a wall the length of mexico its not like its 50 miles long its like 2000 miles or something like that i have nothing really against the idea except for the money it will cost and drugs will still get to usa just not so much.
1) He never said ban all Muslims. Just ones from Syria and Saudi Arabia.

2) He never said ban all Mexicans. Just the drug cartels and armed gangs.

3) If he did, so what ? It's their country and culture. They can let in who they want.

4) America is a nation of European immigrants. Not third world immigrants. There's a difference.
Original post by govtandpolitics
And there are other ways to protect your country, rather than targeting an entire religion for the sake of a small minority. And in this day and age, it is ludicrous to believe that people like Trump think it is right to build a wall between two countries, to stop certain people coming in, and expect another country to pay for it.

It is this day and age that makes a wall between countries a necessity. Trump has never said he wants to stop immigration.

You said a country has no right to stop certain people from coming in. T absurdity of that statement defies reply but I would like to know how a person get radicalized to the point of believing that a country doesn't have the right to defend itself.
Donald Trump is an egotistical bigot whom in which has beliefs which shock us all. Allegedly, (I haven’t seen a video but I heard it is true), he says he wants “America to be great again” (this was one of Hitler’s main aims for Germany), he also said that he wants Muslims to have a certain stamp on their passport as if their religion is a weapon? (Hitler did this but not on passports, he stamped people with certain colours to show their faith/sexuality/other) Trump also said that he loathed immigration and that he wanted all immigrants out.

Honestly, everything he does links back to Hitler - a totalitarian. Although, he does not seem as much of an opportunist as Hitler was, but he still seems very dangerous and I believe if America votes for this guy, then we are all very ****ed.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending