Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dachessmystrezz)
    It was the number who died divided by the number who suffered from malaria x 100 which gave me 0.(6 recurring). That's how I did it anyway.
    No you're right. I accidently times by 100 again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Haashym)
    The indicator species answer was lichens and the environmental factor was air pollution
    Could you have wrote:
    Blood tail maggots - polluted water

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mocton2468)
    What was the answer to the question about brain sensitivity to alcohol and nicotine

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Just that if the same part is used for both then the medicine should be able to prevent feelings of pleasure for both drugs

Or something along the lines of that

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilyflowerxoxo)
    There was the question about the snails

Green land had strips and were light coloured - so camouflage
    Wasn't the question asking how the appearance of woodland snails was beneficial?

ReputationRep:
    The indicator species answer was lichens and the environmental factor was air pollution
    Many people put lichens.
    But, it was asking for ANIMAL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mocton2468)
    What was the answer to the question about brain sensitivity to alcohol and nicotine

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I said it was the same place in the brain so it is going to work the same and prevent pleasure from alcohol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie1999)
    Also controlled by the brain I think? I played it safe and put skin so touch
    Cheers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by InneRs)
    Many people put lichens.
    But, it was asking for ANIMAL
    Was it? I wrote mayfly larvae so I'm covered but didn't it just say organism

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I did the same thing, but some people said they it could have been black peppered moths, is that true? Also couldn't think if another method...

ReputationRep:
    Could you have wrote:
    I put Dogs - Feel movement in earths crust

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Could you have wrote:
    Isn't it rat-tailed?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure about your bodily structure, but ones eyes are definitely on the head.
    For the sense organ one would eyes be okay?

ReputationRep:
    What did people get for the question about all boys drinking and why was the hypothesis not valid??
    none of the drinks were consumed by 100% of boys. so an amount could drink no drinks

ReputationRep:
    I had 10 seconds at the end so I randomly wrote that Lichens detect moisture and that you can use a 'moisture indicator' to detect it...

ReputationRep:
    I said it was the same place in the brain so it is going to work the same and prevent pleasure from alcohol
    Yes I also put that as well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by habeeb_00)
    Was it? I wrote mayfly larvae so I'm covered but didn't it just say organism

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure it said organism, and that does seem more like AQAs style to say organism, however it may have been animal, but I doubt it.

ReputationRep:
    Do you think I would have got the mark if I said an independent company is a company that operates by itself and keeps its information private?

ReputationRep:
    well as the question was asking about animals i am pretty sure that is wrong

ReputationRep:
    Someone said to me it said animals not plants, is this true?

ReputationRep:
    Hello, if you put X10 -3 , would that be correct?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.