Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by little_wizard123)
    Took Schar out 10 mins before kickoff. Oops.
    Nearly made Schar captain haha. Went with Robert Mak against Wales as Hennessey is supposedly injured.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by asr11)
    Nearly made Schar captain haha. Went with Robert Mak against Wales as Hennessey is supposedly injured.
    Told my friend to captain him. I have Sommer so didn't want to double up.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    What are you doing with Giroud? I've gone to Alli.
    So did I. I've passed the armband onto Muller for today.

Did you keep Dier in the end?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    So did I. I've passed the armband onto Muller for today.

Did you keep Dier in the end?
    Yep. Actually got rid but swapped Schar for Dier about 10 mins before France game. I ripped my team up and started again just before it kicked off haha. My new team slightly ahead as I also drafted in Payet.

Ozil (c) for me. Got Perisic, Hector and Boateng today as well.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Yep. Actually got rid but swapped Schar for Dier about 10 mins before France game. I ripped my team up and started again just before it kicked off haha. My new team slightly ahead as I also drafted in Payet.

Ozil (c) for me. Got Perisic, Hector and Boateng today as well.
    Yeh i've got 3 of those players (the first 3), plus Muller and Strinic. So i'm hoping Croatia can hold out for a CS!

This is going really well for me so far. I'm loving the swapping players in and out feature, adds a lot more skill to the game imo. So many people have just picked an XI and neglected the bench. One of my work colleagues (who is usually really good with FPL, always in the top 50k) has McCourt and Dummett...

ReputationRep:
    When can you make subs?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rk2k14)
    When can you make subs?
    Between about 11:30pm and the first kickoff the day after.

Perisic hit the bar 😡. Loads went Modric and he's a terrible FF player so that wound me up. I avoided Strinic in case he didn't start so I'll draft him in with my WC. Looks very good out wide so may add an assist or two.

ReputationRep:
    Captained Milik. Another 12 points, after Rodriguez yesterday. Had Giroud with 10 on the first day.

My captains keep scoring points, but not loads. Unsure whether to just take the 12 or keep switching. De Bruyne tomorrow is tempting, but I don't have too many more options for the remaining days in this GW. Junuzovic or Cedric on the final day if De Bruyne doesn't do anything.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Should have just left Giroud as captain ffs.

Might just captain Juanfran as I can't see Spain conceding

ReputationRep:
    Shoutout to Jerome. Mad skills.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    3k overall so far isn't too bad I suppose.

Should at least demolish my work league which is 100 quid to the winner. 12pt lead already

ReputationRep:
    somehow only have ten points even though my team is roughly similar to my mates who have at least 30, **** this **** wefkgvjnkfjewvjkw rage

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by banterboy)
    somehow only have ten points even though my team is roughly similar to my mates who have at least 30, **** this **** wefkgvjnkfjewvjkw rage
    Screenshot your team. Wtf.

194th overall at the mo. Will go down today, for sure.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 28
Size:  92.5 KB

Have Ozil captain (6) but I'm going to twist on Nolito today and then if he fails I'll go Ronaldo (c) final today. Bring on the big boys.

A good tactic is have that safe captain right at the end.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Should have just left Giroud as captain ffs.

Might just captain Juanfran as I can't see Spain conceding
    No way - you get like five captains so first player scoring 5 is rubbish!

ReputationRep:
    Captained Muller instead of Kroos yesterday......... :facepalm:

I think I should change again, not sure who to though - Patricio, Vertonghen, Junuzovic, Nolito?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TomH1)
    Captained Muller instead of Kroos yesterday......... :facepalm:

I think I should change again, not sure who to though - Patricio, Vertonghen, Junuzovic, Nolito?
    Well you've only got two choices, not four.

Nolito.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I went for Nolito, if he doesn't do well then I'll have to pray Junuzovic does something good tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TomH1)
    Yeah I went for Nolito, if he doesn't do well then I'll have to pray Junuzovic does something good tomorrow.
    Same. Rubbish so far.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, not looking great.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TomH1)
    Yeah, not looking great.
    Ronaldo (c) it is!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.