Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Are blondes sexier than other girls? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PERSON 1)
    Who said I was female?? I could be a male, which is why I would know what men are like! Ha!
    You could be male but you're not
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by PERSON 1)
    Who said I was female?? I could be a male, which is why I would know what men are like! Ha!
    (Original post by Kieran1996)
    You could be male but you're not
    The uncertainty implied by the word "could be" definitely implies PERSON 1 is not a male, but rather a frustrated brunette who secretly wished she was blonde Also love how there's no denial whatsover to her sexism and stereotyping towards our gender...disgusting isn't it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shameful_burrito)
    The uncertainty implied by the word "could be" definitely implies PERSON 1 is not a male, but rather a frustrated brunette who secretly wished she was blonde Also love how there's no denial whatsover to her sexism and stereotyping towards our gender...disgusting isn't it?
    In fairness if she is a brunette I'd find her more sexy than a blonde

But yeah it's annoying that males also get told how we are sexist and stereotype but with females saying "typical guys" or "why do guys" etc they are generalising us too... tut

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    i would say it is more like having a scientific calculator than a basic one ?
    The figures are better?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chazwomaq)
    The figures are better?
    They can handle bigger numbers?
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    In fairness if she is a brunette I'd find her more sexy than a blonde

But yeah it's annoying that males also get told how we are sexist and stereotype but with females saying "typical guys" or "why do guys" etc they are generalising us too... tut
    Haha that's alright we all like different traits

& ikr man... Hypocrisy at its finest! Feminism doesn't fight for gender equality any longer these days, it fights to emasculate all men and try make females seem the superior and wiser gender

ReputationRep:
    Prefer brunettes.

Or redheads. Yum!!

ReputationRep:
    Haha that's alright we all like different traits

& ikr man... Hypocrisy at its finest! Feminism doesn't fight for gender equality any longer these days, it fights to emasculate all men and try make females seem the superior and wiser gender
    Yup, whenever we add labels to stuff there is an issue (religious, sex, personality etc.)

fyi, MEN RULE
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I am kidding

(Original post by Arvindasaur)
    There's no denying it as far as I am concerned ... Blondes are just better. I love them. It's like having a car with leather seats or sat nav. It's just better when girls are blonde. They are more desirable.
    Good point, especially if they have large breasts!

(Original post by picklescamp)
    way to frame your subjective opinion of what is attractive as objective through a highly flawed use of analogy. Plus the added bit of objectification, comparing women to cars. Fantastic.
    Ffs.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    Yup, whenever we add labels to stuff there is an issue (religious, sex, personality etc.)

fyi, MEN RULE
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I am kidding
    Yeah, apparently we're not allowed to have our own opinions any longer in today's society

& hahahahah
    Partially kidding

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SpiritSharD)
    Prefer brunettes.

Or redheads. Yum!!
    :ottid:
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Laomedeia)
    Good point, especially if they have large breasts!

Ffs.
    Dude that second comment you quoted legit had me in tears of laughter for minutes. Females... when will they learn
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by SpiritSharD)
    Prefer brunettes.

Or redheads. Yum!!
    Blondes are first for me, then redheads 2nd and brunettes 3rd lol. Also, man kinda random ik but you look 100% like one of my classmates except you got a goatee beard

ReputationRep:
    Wind them up and watch them go. LOL

ReputationRep:
    Dude that second comment you quoted legit had me in tears of laughter for minutes. Females... when will they learn
    When will we learn what? If anything you've only illustrated my point lol
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    When will we learn what? If anything you've only illustrated my point lol
    If your point doesn't involve the kitchen in any way, then I'm not really interested in it *sigh*

ReputationRep:
    If your point doesn't involve the kitchen in any way, then I'm not really interested in it *sigh*
    Ohh ok, i thought you were for real. My bad
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Do you think that women should go back to the kitchen?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    i would say it is more like having a scientific calculator than a basic one ?
    Brunettes are sexier and we are not basic! :naughty:

ReputationRep:
    way to frame your subjective opinion of what is attractive as objective through a highly flawed use of analogy.

that first sentence hit the nail on the head. In my subjective opinion its Ginger girls, in someone else's it's brunettes lol this guy said there's "no denying it" well guess what, there is lol

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.