Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ridingmyego)
    It may simply be a preference - and one which I'll probably partake in frequently once I begin - what's the longest you've been without it since you started?
    3 months....was no longer together with my boyfriend..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LostGirlOnTheRun)
    3 months....was no longer together with my boyfriend..
    I'm sorry to impose miss, it doesn't sound like that was a good time for you :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    I'm sorry to impose miss, it doesn't sound like that was a good time for you :hugs:
    Haha no mister it was not!

ReputationRep:
    Same here...Lol, I don't think I could go on without it.....
    You're fortunate enough to get it should you go out and seek it, judging by your other posts here.

Similar to yourself - on year 23 right now :bebored:
    Sometimes I forget I don't have it as "bad" as others. Don't worry, your time with come (har har) buddy!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SpiritSharD)
    You're fortunate enough to get it should you go out and seek it, judging by your other posts here.

Sometimes I forget I don't have it as "bad" as others. Don't worry, your time with come (har har) buddy!
    Haha yup-though I have kind of given up on relationships...

I only sleep with people I'm serious with and I'm very picky so I have gone longer than a year, after a while you stop craving it tbh but once you start again its hard to stop

ReputationRep:
    Haha no mister it was not!
    Please don't take me for nosy, but I hope things are better now It's nice to know what I still have yet to experience

ReputationRep:
    Please don't take me for nosy, but I hope things are better now It's nice to know what I still have yet to experience
    Aww no ur not being nosy!!! Yeh things are slightly better..but uh you will have a lot to experience!

ReputationRep:
    Meh, I'll be exclusively open to the right guy or gal

ReputationRep:
    Aww no ur not being nosy!!! Yeh things are slightly better..but uh you will have a lot to experience!
    I hope so :penguin: Well if you find yourself to be bored feel free to message me sometime

ReputationRep:
    I hope so :penguin: Well if you find yourself to be bored feel free to message me sometime
    Haha, yeh I will and yeh you too!

ReputationRep:
    Haha, yeh I will and yeh you too!
    Lol!

ReputationRep:
    Lol!
    Lol??

ReputationRep:
    Lol!

You quoted me to retort with an 'Lol'?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 21, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.