Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by libbie webb1)
    If you could pass it on to me to that would be great! thank you
    Me three! Thank you

ReputationRep:
    From what I remember, the first answers were: he wanted a full time job, his work was boring and he wanted a promotion - forgot what the other ones were

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have the mark scheme?

ReputationRep:
    I did, I love Spanish and I've done all the past papers and honestly thought the listening was one of the hardest ones I've done.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scienceartist)
    On the all-inclusive holiday question (I don't know if this is right) I put about how the people might be surprised to discover that they weigh more at the end of their holiday.... and then I read that this was because they eat more than normal as it is 'all inclusive' so they will lose control...

Did anyone else get this??
    I put this😊 About 50% sure it's right😅

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by libbie webb1)
    If you could pass it on to me to that would be great! thank you
    If you do get the mark scheme please do pass it onto me. Thank youuu x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hannxhc)
    I got this!!
    I said they have gained weight, as they eat more than necessary as they cannot control themselves
    Yes!! I put this too😃

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NextGenRemix)
    Please send me the MS too
    Me too please? 😊😊

ReputationRep:
    If anyone has got the foundation mark schemes please post them, thank you 😁

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Please send me the unofficial mark scheme for higher thanks☺️

ReputationRep:
    Please, could someone send me the mark scheme as well🙂

ReputationRep:
    I put air conditioners yes😌

ReputationRep:
    If you have a C in your coursework and a C on the reading paper what can you afford to get on the listening paper to round your grade up to a C?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucy1999)
    If you have a C in your coursework and a C on the reading paper what can you afford to get on the listening paper to round your grade up to a C?
    Since you did foundation (right?) i'm not sure.. but for the higher, i have an A in both my courseworks - and since the courseworks are /90 UMS and the tests are only /60, they take up a bigger percentage.. so when i got an A on the reading and a D on the listening (in my mocks) i still ended up with a solid A overall.. so i would say if you do pretty good on the reading, you can afford to do crap on the Listening and still get a C

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bethanyjx)
    Since you did foundation (right?) i'm not sure.. but for the higher, i have an A in both my courseworks - and since the courseworks are /90 UMS and the tests are only /60, they take up a bigger percentage.. so when i got an A on the reading and a D on the listening (in my mocks) i still ended up with a solid A overall.. so i would say if you do pretty good on the reading, you can afford to do crap on the Listening and still get a C
    Okay thank you, that's a relief 😁

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Did the reading and listening last week as a part of our mocks and both have been marked with the exclusion of one 8 marker. So far I have got 27 out of 32, in both the listening and the reading tests. I hope that I gain a substantial amount of marks on the 8 marker in both tests to achieve a comfortably high grade!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NextGenRemix)
    for question 8 in the reading i got C B B C B B C A how many of these are right?
    How is anyone supposed to know this lool

ReputationRep:
    Got my Listening result and got 34/40. Gonna find out my Reading results next time!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hxyshul)
    Did the reading and listening last week as a part of our mocks and both have been marked with the exclusion of one 8 marker. So far I have got 27 out of 32, in both the listening and the reading tests. I hope that I gain a substantial amount of marks on the 8 marker in both tests to achieve a comfortably high grade!
    hi have you got this paper with you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by belindajanel)
    hi have you got this paper with you?
    Sadly no, we were only given the results.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.