Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What I Think About You / AMA Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UnknownRoyalist)
    Lold. I know for a fact some people are thinking that but why are you?

That's a tricky question bcus I'm grateful for everything but if I had to choose, i'd say my health/family (I know I cheated lol, cant pick between those 2) Health - bcus when something minor goes wrong or when you see the extent of how bad some peoples health are it really makes you realise how lucky you are to be fine. Also without it, you're nothing. Fam - obv reasons, theyre fam.
    I don't know lolol...go on, tell me, put me out of my misery :lol:

Ahh great answer...I honestly don't think I could pick between the two either...I guess you'd have to see it as - great health but no family or bad health and family, which would you prefer?

(Original post by iEthan)
    I've never carded you, you're safe and I can safely say I've never ever been in a TSR relationship :lol: — definitely confusing me with someone :yes:
    Oh whoops lol, my bad. Then even better than before. Also is it against the rules if I ask you to never card me?

(Original post by serah.exe)
    What is your favourite Bansky art?
    It's the one in my avi or that one where the girl is searching the soldier. I tried to link it but it's not working for some reason. Hope you know what I'm on about. Wbu?

(Original post by ||TheUnknown||)
    What do you think of me? :afraid:
    You're so annoying.. why did you even post on my thread?! Lol. I'm joking, just playing, you're friendly from what I've seen and I think you're a good person so no need to be afraid. Just to reiterate, I was joking about you being annoying

(Original post by Biryani007)
    I don't know lolol...go on, tell me, put me out of my misery :lol:

Ahh great answer...I honestly don't think I could pick between the two either...I guess you'd have to see it as - great health but no family or bad health and family, which would you prefer?
    Now that you asked.. I think you're so weird and really annoying. I'm waiting for the day you make a thread to say you're leaving. Lool, I'm messing, don't cry. You haven't said anything stupid (unless I missed it) and you seem to be a nice person from what I've seen. Can't really remember much more atm

Oh no, I don't like picking with stuff like that for weird reasons lol. I've seen people on extremes for both of those scenarios and its so sad. I'll put it like this. Family > Everything

ReputationRep:
    Yep. Nah I know its been done before but I meant before the trend started just a month ago.. if that makes sense lol. It'll die down again for a while then someone else will start it again. I think that's the same with all TSR threads really

Ooooo, the less I say the better lol. Lets just say I'm a genius and you can leave it to your imagination? lol
    Basically. I'm dreading the comeback of TSR crush threads.

Are you saying you've got something to hide in terms of your credentials? :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    Haven't done this before so if there's something you'd like to ask or want to know what I think about you, ask away.

Edit: For some of you, if you're sensitive, pls don't ask what I think about you. Ty
    What do you think of me?

ReputationRep:
    ayy lmao me

(Original post by TheOtherSide.)
    Basically. I'm dreading the comeback of TSR crush threads.

Are you saying you've got something to hide in terms of your credentials? :hmmm:

Those threads are really stupid. It's like some people are asking to get roasted

In what way do you mean that? Idk if it's called hiding it or nobody here being worthy enough to know it. Not talking about you btw lol
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad

It's the one in my avi or that one where the girl is searching the soldier. I tried to link it but it's not working for some reason. Hope you know what I'm on about. Wbu?
    You're talking about this one, right?

They're ALL too good, but if I had to pick one, I'd say the "Spybooth" one;

(Original post by serah.exe)
    You're talking about this one, right?

They're ALL too good, but if I had to pick one, I'd say the "Spybooth" one;
    Yep that's the one. Have you seen how on another version the gun is on the other side and the soldier has his hands near a window. Idk if there's more than one of these that he did or wot

ReputationRep:
    Those threads are really stupid. It's like some people are asking to get roasted

In what way do you mean that? Idk if it's called hiding it or nobody here being worthy enough to know it. Not talking about you btw lol
    And they're back.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Well, I don't think I expected any less from gg. :lol:

And it got closed anyway.

Just wondering why you'd need to hide what you've studied.

And they're back.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Well, I don't think I expected any less from gg. :lol:

And it got closed anyway.
    Just wondering why you'd need to hide what you've studied.
    I think we spoke too soon lol

If I had to hide it and I told you the reason why, that's defeating the reason for hiding it, right? I have my username for a reason - big hint

ReputationRep:
    I think we spoke too soon lol

If I had to hide it and I told you the reason why, that's defeating the reason for hiding it, right? I have my username for a reason - big hint
    Seems like someone made another TSR crush thread just to spite us. We'll never be rid of them, will we?

Big hint in the sense that it looks like large parts of your life will remain unknown?

Seems like someone made another TSR crush thread just to spite us. We'll never be rid of them, will we?

Big hint in the sense that it looks like large parts of your life will remain unknown?
    Nope, got to go with the flow or just leave. The latter is better

You hit the nail on the head with that lol. So yes, the 'AMA' part of this thread wasn't going to be followed up with too much

ReputationRep:
    Nope, got to go with the flow or just leave. The latter is better

You hit the nail on the head with that lol. So yes, the 'AMA' part of this thread wasn't going to be followed up with too much
    Don't you think I would have left already if I could have?

Doesn't look like it would have even without your constraint.

Don't you think I would have left already if I could have?

Doesn't look like it would have even without your constraint.
    Lol that's true. I'd like to think I could if I wanted and I might later on.

Lol. You seem a little disappointed? Idk what else to say other than sorry I guess?

ReputationRep:
    Lol that's true. I'd like to think I could if I wanted and I might later on.

Lol. You seem a little disappointed? Idk what else to say other than sorry I guess?
    Nahh, just commenting on how like 90% of people who posted here came to get some form of judgment. :lol:

Nahh, just commenting on how like 90% of people who posted here came to get some form of judgment. :lol:
    Ohh lol, my bad. Yep that's true

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.