Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

If you could live in a book, which would it be? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Everyone seems to be choosing the mainstream titles here.... i'm going to rebel and say A Face Like Glass by Frances Hardinge.... I can't get over 'divination by kleptomacy'

ReputationRep:
    Discworld plz :innocent:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jennie1987)
    :eyebrow: ALL books are the kind you start a series at the beginning!!! Don't make out like it's acceptable at any time lol.

It sounds so good, I have a lot waiting on my bedside table but I need to start some sort of list.
    I do agree with you about reading a series from the start but some it's definitely harder than others to get into by sporadically jumping in (Game of Thrones, I imagine would be difficult to get into without reading the first book lol)
    Hope you enjoy the series though, let me know how it goes

ReputationRep:
    THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS ALL THE WAY! I would LOVEE to meet Jace and Izzy

ReputationRep:
    The Lord of the Rings, minus the whole end of the world thing. I want to be an elf so badly. :daydreaming:

ReputationRep:
    The Book Thief because I think it would be kind of interesting
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by georginarowley)
    I am a total bookworm and honest to god the throne of glass series is one of the best fantasy series (and overall series) I have ever read. Believable, likeable characters, awesome plot, tension, romance; it has everything! The world Maas describes feels so real it's almost tangible
    I have read two books so far in these past 2 days but don't know which people u r talking about....I know Sam and chaol and Dorian but not the other one u r talking about !!!who is he???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tamsin_)
    DEFINITELY the shadowhunter chronicles- as long as I'm a shadowhunter not a mundane! If you haven't read them there are currently 2 and a bit different series it's YA fantasy in the modern world (and the past depending on the series) they're a brilliant read- to get the most out of them read them in the order of publication, the first book is City of Bones and they're by Cassandra Clare

Posted from TSR Mobile
    OMG Lady Midnight is my favourite book ever Cassie wrote it so well that I just couldn't help but fall in love with Julian!!

I'd have to say though that I would want to be a High House silver from Red Queen... those books are amazing and I love the idea of having a power like Julian Jacos

ReputationRep:
    Game of thrones, hands down but someone badass like Brienne of Tarth or daenarys so i don't get my head squashed like oberyn martell or someone clever, like tyrion

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shahida sulaiman)
    I have read two books so far in these past 2 days but don't know which people u r talking about....I know Sam and chaol and Dorian but not the other one u r talking about !!!who is he???
    He is only introduced in the third book but is more involved in the fourth book (I don't want to spoil it though!)

ReputationRep:
    Considering most of my favourite books are either horrifically dystopian or set in the real world (Millennium series) ... Harry Potter, obviously!

(Slytherin, half blood.)
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    I capture the castle by Dodie Smith!

ReputationRep:
    Wuthering heights

ReputationRep:
    War and peace, no doubt.

Percy Jackson universe without a doubt

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tropickle)
    I'd love to live in any Harry Potter book
    Maybe not half-blood prince or deathly Hallows. Nobody really had fun in them lol

ReputationRep:
    I would live in any Ally Carter book because they are amazing

ReputationRep:
    Does Marvel Comics count as a book..?

ReputationRep:
    Batman.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tropickle)
    I'd love to live in any Harry Potter book
    Me also, what a wonderful world it would be.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.