The Student Room Group

ever gotten h.orny during an exam?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by zXcodeXz
Tough university to get into isn't it? I'm struggling with GCSE maths and your doing it in university

Fairly tough. Not insane. A high proportion of applicants do get in, and pretty much everyone gets an offer, they just set the offer high. Lots of people get very good A levels though. STEP differentiates a bit more but STEP I is also quite manageable for a lot of people.
lol I wasn't too big a fan of GCSE maths; I still don't remember my circle theorems
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
Fairly tough. Not insane. A high proportion of applicants do get in, and pretty much everyone gets an offer, they just set the offer high. Lots of people get very good A levels though. STEP differentiates a bit more but STEP I is also quite manageable for a lot of people.
lol I wasn't too big a fan of GCSE maths; I still don't remember my circle theorems

Lol, even I don't remember circle theorems I need to re-learn them and do they care about GCSE's? Also if your a level target grades do not meet their requirements will they reject you?
Reply 62
Lol, even I don't remember circle theorems I need to re-learn them and do they care about GCSE's? Also if your a level target grades do not meet their requirements will they reject you?

Well I imagine a lot depends on the course. In general I think ASs have mattered more, but that might be different now with the new linear specifications. It certainly increases the likelihood that they'll reject you but it's not necessarily true. For maths in particular all you need is the target grades good enough and you get an offer essentially.
Well I imagine a lot depends on the course. In general I think ASs have mattered more, but that might be different now with the new linear specifications. It certainly increases the likelihood that they'll reject you but it's not necessarily true. For maths in particular all you need is the target grades good enough and you get an offer essentially.

Oh ok thank you if you don't mind what were your target grades at the time and what were warwick's requirements?
Reply 64
Oh ok thank you if you don't mind what were your target grades at the time and what were warwick's requirements?

I had A*A*A*A*A predicted (one A* in Welsh Bacc which I later dropped lol) and in terms of A levels they required A*A*A-A*AA
I had A*A*A*A*A predicted (one A* in Welsh Bacc which I later dropped lol) and in terms of A levels they required A*A*A-A*AA

That's the problem with me I don't think my GCSE's will be absolutely amazing therefore, when I do AS this year my target grades will most likely to me low this leads to me not getting in a decent university
Ask to go to the toliet and take a ****.

w-ank, that's what i do.
Original post by gameofno
this is gonna sound really retarded but basically im 15 and a girl and sometimes if I finish early I just think about intercourse. is this weird. please help me

edit: guys don't think that I don't take my work seriously. I'm an A/A* student and I study a lot but its just that sometimes they give us SO MUCH TIME and I have nothing else to do...

hmmmm you could end up with a D
Reply 68
That's the problem with me I don't think my GCSE's will be absolutely amazing therefore, when I do AS this year my target grades will most likely to me low this leads to me not getting in a decent university

If you have a good Year 12 performance they should push them up for Year 13.
Original post by gameofno
this is gonna sound really retarded but basically im 15 and a girl and sometimes if I finish early I just think about intercourse. is this weird. please help me

edit: guys don't think that I don't take my work seriously. I'm an A/A* student and I study a lot but its just that sometimes they give us SO MUCH TIME and I have nothing else to do...

mastubate before hand? i do it the night before and its stress relieving and lowers my sex drive and helps me concentrate during exams
If you have a good Year 12 performance they should push them up for Year 13.

Oh ok thanks, how is university life? I'm hoping to do Physics, physics and maths or particle physics
(edited 7 years ago)
I finished early for some exams I literally counted all the bricks in our sports hall they are quite large I think there was 85. I did some exams after reading the thread on here about games invigilators play and I was getting really paranoid whenever any of them came near me .
Reply 72
Oh ok thanks, how is university life? I'm hoping to do Physics, physics and maths or particle physics

Not too bad. I haven't taken full advantage but the societies/clubs I'm in have been fun.
Original post by niv1234
I finished early for some exams I literally counted all the bricks in our sports hall they are quite large I think there was 85. I did some exams after reading the thread on here about games invigilators play and I was getting really paranoid whenever any of them came near me .

I kept on staring at a sixth former
I always place a towel on my seat in preparation for my exam arousal.
Not too bad. I haven't taken full advantage but the societies/clubs I'm in have been fun.

Nice, what you planning on doing after bachelor of maths?
ofc this was posted by a girl
Reply 77
Nice, what you planning on doing after bachelor of maths?

no idea tbh. Well my course is a masters, assuming I'm on at least a good 2:1 by the end of next year
no idea tbh. Well my course is a masters, assuming I'm on at least a good 2:1 by the end of next year

Ohh did you already do bachelor of straight to masters? Why not a PhD?
Who doesn't get turned on calculating the internal resistance of a potato?

Quick Reply

Latest