What's the kindest thing somebody's done for you? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sfaraj)
    you forest, are one of the cringeiest men i have ever met! but sweet:rofl:

now go revise for your A-Levels!

why did you remove the spoiler, now everyone sees the cringe

I guess youre quite sweet yourself

I just did my first week so Im chillin for the weekend, probs doing only 2 past papers a day and some general maths stuff

Forgive my stupid memory but youre doing GCSEs atm aren't you? how is revision going ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForestShadow)
    why did you remove the spoiler, now everyone sees the cringe

I guess youre quite sweet yourself

I just did my first week so Im chillin for the weekend, probs doing only 2 past papers a day and some general maths stuff

Forgive my stupid memory but youre doing GCSEs atm aren't you? how is revision going ?
    yay! I embarrassed forest! mission accomplished

aha why thank you *ego level rises to 4. WARNING WARNING*

ahhh same but yeah your right GCSEs, 4 exams but they were chill subjects but the tough week is ahead, i spent today watching mr bruff and plan to do some geog case studies before sleeping, but i never do enough. Like a week ago I had revision plans and everything but eventually i stopped them so I could spend more time revising for the next day subjects, but yeah. how about you?

ReputationRep:
    I was like 8 and with my brother who was like 12 and we were standing outside of maccas staring at people ordering food. My brother went in and left me outside for a bit and then came back and showed me money. I asked where he got it and he pointed to a couple who walked by and waved and told us to get home safely. I mean wow. Ordered a big mac meal Mtes also let me couch surf in their gaffs for a bit when I need to.

ReputationRep:
    I don't know if she'd want me to say but Anon_98 did an incredible thing for me and I'll never forget it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zuki)
    I don't know if she'd want me to say but Anon_98 did an incredible thing for me and I'll never forget it
    Awh Zuki. >.<

:cube: :heart:

ReputationRep:
    I got given leaving gifts which I thought was lovely when I left a job/placement recently, and some people had written some lovely things in the card, including that I had felt like a member of the team x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.