Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Yale University introduces gender-neutral bathrooms Watch

ReputationRep:
    Anyone of you ever hear of stories or articles of men pretending to be women and/or transgenders attacking women and choking little girls? The recent one I heard about was a sex offender pretended to be a transgender named Jessica and assaulted a woman in the women shelter's bathroom. Who lets men in a women's shelter bathroom?Things like these happen. Cubicles don't protect anybody. The difference between crapping in a gender neutral toilet is one person can use it. Now imagine that plus 4 other toilets where the person next to you can a boy or girl.

The positive thing about this is transgenders or potential perverts can use the gender neutral bathroom so no feels forced to share the bathroom. I think this a positive. Let the girls use the girls bathroom, let the boys use the boy bathroom, and let the transgender use the gender neutral. Its a win-win for everybody so no one gets sued! *claps* Especially Yale.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks Obama

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jebedee)
    Not surprising, Yale is one of the worst universities for SJW scumbags (see shrieking girl & clicking cucks).
    They'll lose a lot of funding and people will stop sending their kids there. Then they'll be forced to reevaluate their policies or shut down.

e.g. university of mizzou.

only a matter of time now tbh. i really don't know why most unis don't learn that listening to SJWs = bad for them.

hell, i don't know why most people don't learn

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jebedee)
    Gender neutral toilets is just a tip of the iceberg, I'm talking about the overall SJW and anti-free speech issues.
    Righties have been claiming that the Ivies are too liberal/left-wing/'degenerate'/etc and on the brink of decline for decades. It hasn't happened. Turns out, astonishingly enough, that the most reputable universities in the world generally understand academic reputation better than right-wing pundits do.

ReputationRep:
    I've seen them at almost all universities in one department or another

Yale isn't 'introducing' them wth, why do we all like drama so much

ReputationRep:
    I wish everyone would bring in a gender neutral bathroom just so I don't have to hear about transgender bathroom issues anymore.

Having a separate disabled toilet seems to work fine over here. I think the reason it's a problem in America is that they tend to put a disabled cubicle in each sex's bathroom.

(Original post by theDanIdentity)
    e.g. university of mizzou.

only a matter of time now tbh. i really don't know why most unis don't learn that listening to SJWs = bad for them.

hell, i don't know why most people don't learn
    In general, it's because SJWs kick up a fuss when they're not listened to, whereas normal, well adjusted people don't kick up a fuss when SJWs are listened to. This makes going with the SJWs the path of least resistance.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 25, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.