Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Who do you want to win the Austrian election? Watch

• View Poll Results: Who do you want to win the Austrian presidential election
    Norbert Hofer
    46.67%
    Alexander Van deer Belen
    53.33%

• Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by slaven)
    Oh, I mean Birmingham, Woolwich and Luton. Also, multi-kulti slums full of criminality and rape.

vdB wants an United states of Europe. That is something like if somebody would propose to legalise pedophilia. Also, it would never work since there is no solidarity between the nations of Europe in sence they all coniserd as "one".

here is a demonstration of this, For instance would you personally defend my country if it was invaded by a foreign power?

I personally would never want to defent Britain from an invasion, because we have nothing with you in common. And secondly UK is to us to disgusting to us decent Continentals to move our asses to defend it. it has no-go zone and sharia patrols. Also Brits are generally cucks. I would only come to the UK to find some cheap drunk Anglo girl
    I am from birmingham. No there is no mass rape from muslims just saying. Whilst I’d support Hofer because I oppose immigration, do not insult my city saying it is full of criminality and rape. Like all cities, it has some, but very little.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by slaven)
    Oh, I mean Birmingham, Woolwich and Luton. Also, multi-kulti slums full of criminality and rape.

vdB wants an United states of Europe. That is something like if somebody would propose to legalise pedophilia. Also, it would never work since there is no solidarity between the nations of Europe in sence they all coniserd as "one".

here is a demonstration of this, For instance would you personally defend my country if it was invaded by a foreign power?

I personally would never want to defent Britain from an invasion, because we have nothing with you in common. And secondly UK is to us to disgusting to us decent Continentals to move our asses to defend it. it has no-go zone and sharia patrols. Also Brits are generally cucks. I would only come to the UK to find some cheap drunk Anglo girl
    You're on the wrong side of history .

He just have a different political view than you on where Europe should go. It is not at all comparable to wanting paedophilia legalised. Saying so just makes you look ridiculous, to childish and immature to even grasp that your position is not the only valid position to hold. It would be like me calling you a fascist only for the reason are against a federalised Europe.

I'm more likely to want to fight in something like the Spanish civil war on grounds of internationalist class solidarity with those in Spain fighting Franco as opposed to fighting to defend the country I was born in. I would not want to fight to "defend" my country in a war like world war one. So in the right conditions I would fight for people in another country, although I wouldn't be fighting for a country in the way you see it. Instead it would be for something I suspect you are strongly against, some kind of internationalism.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.