Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Henry0716)
    I don't know if this is the right place to post this but in today's paper did anyone talk about debt factoring in the last question?
    Yeah i did
    What else did you mention

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Henry0716)
    I don't know if this is the right place to post this but in today's paper did anyone talk about debt factoring in the last question?
    Yeah i did

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone calculate and use capacity utilisation for the Q about the effectiveness of the new plan in section 1? And if so what figures and assumptions did you get?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tyrone321)
    anyone know what the answer the first question is. I don't think it is a percentage btw
    It was 32,188

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zaranoor97)
    Yeah i did
    Can't really remember now but I gave a sum of like £122,222 is what the customers owed and how that would make a significance to the cash flow problems. And I also said how by selling the shop the company would find it difficult to reach out to its limited number of customers. What about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shannon-m)
    Did anyone calculate and use capacity utilisation for the Q about the effectiveness of the new plan in section 1? And if so what figures and assumptions did you get?
    Yeah for capacity utilisation i got 95% for 2016 and 78% for january 2017 as they were going ahead with the additional 1.2million meals in 2017

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ravi108)
    Yeah for capacity utilisation i got 95% for 2016 and 78% for january 2017 as they were going ahead with the additional 1.2million meals in 2017
    I think i slipped up here i got 91% for 2016! i wonder will this affect my mark? I also got 78% for 2017 and made the assumption then, that the new plan perhaps is too extensive as it will have a lower capacity utilisation of 78% which therefore suggests resources and are being wasted.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Idontknowfml)
    yeah that stunned me a bit, did the sale and leaseback point and then said however reducing credit terms to the customers to bring in more cash and improve liquidity etc etc
    Yeah exactly what i said gj

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shannon-m)
    I think i slipped up here i got 91% for 2016! i wonder will this affect my mark? I also got 78% for 2017 and made the assumption then, that the new plan perhaps is too extensive as it will have a lower capacity utilisation of 78% which therefore suggests resources and are being wasted.
    I done the same as you, think it just depends what year you compared 2017 to but I deffo got same answers as you for them two years!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.