Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    did anyone else find the exam really time pressured? i had 10 minutes for the 4, 7 and 12 marker at the end /:Also what do you think the grade boundaries will be this time??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by harriettrelawny)
    did anyone else find the exam really time pressured? i had 10 minutes for the 4, 7 and 12 marker at the end /:Also what do you think the grade boundaries will be this time??
    I did, last year I finished with 25 mins to spare this time I had 3!

ReputationRep:
    It said identify an alternative and say why it's better than psychoanalysis, so I literally suggested an alternative (cbt) then guessed the other 3 marks were in the comparison and went with that. Sorry if that isn't what you were hoping to hear, t like you said, it's only a four marker anyway

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Georginarosee)
    For the last question could you do CBT?
    I hope so because that's what I did haha

ReputationRep:
    I wrote about systematic desensitisation but in the heat of the moment called it REBT for the last question :s

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.