Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

If you died now, what would be your biggest regret? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Boss_Rhythm)
    Yep, I would regret that as well.... So much food in the world...
    I would also regret ever working out in my life
    lool one of my goal in life is to try as many types of food possible!
    I sound like a greedy pig now haha:laugh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mariam687)
    leaving the last hagen dasz strawberry cheescake ice cream in the freezer
    bc its gone now..

im jks lol

biggest regret?

going to a all girls private islamic skl... :/
    LOL

Oh right, why do you mind that? I wouldn't mind going to a all boys islamic skl
    But I go to a mixed school... the perks are the buff girls
    Jking

ReputationRep:
    Mine would definitely be......

I have no idea, a lot I think. One of the biggest being not going to hajj my entire life Sad times...

So what's yours?
    I never got to eat loads of junk food and be satisfied
    i never got round to spending money on games
    I never would've gotten a job or earned anything of my own

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rayestar)
    lool one of my goal in life is to try as many types of food possible!
    I sound like a greedy pig now haha:laugh:
    I wouldn't mind joining you!
    I have had so many types of food, but never had typical arab, african and south american food...
    Except mexican

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    was gonna make this thread last night but didn't want people thinking I was suicidal :lol:

umm a lot of things i think
    i could've treated some people better, taken more risks, done more good. It's not like I'm doing bad things it's just I haven't spent it well so far x3
    Lol, I made it b4 you... shame! Jking

Same with all of those....

ReputationRep:
    LOL

Oh right, why do you mind that? I wouldn't mind going to a all boys islamic skl
    But I go to a mixed school... the perks are the buff girls
    Jking

loooooool if u say so

na i ve been to a mixed skl all my life, but this one time, my mums like "hey why dont u go to a girls one, try it out"

its not the fact that theres no guys loool

islamic skls are baree strict tho, nd bc they're all asians init, they are so annoying, like they would take the piss out of me in class, force me into foundation

this is my 2nd yr at this **** skl and i've already been called in 10 times due to behaviour..
    i just hate the skl thts why i jus mess around n all tht lol

even my mum regrets putting me in tht skl, thts why im going to a normal college after gcses thank God..

anywhoo, im going gym now, so we'll talk laterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrr

doing cardio today ofc

sfe

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't mind joining you!
    I have had so many types of food, but never had typical arab, african and south american food...
    Except mexican
    lol feel free to join haha, the more the merrier
    I've tried a lot too, including Mexican but neva tried African. I'd love to try it though!
    It'd be soo cool to travel around the world, trying different types everyday!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mariam687)
    loooooool if u say so

na i ve been to a mixed skl all my life, but this one time, my mums like "hey why dont u go to a girls one, try it out"

its not the fact that theres no guys loool

islamic skls are baree strict tho, nd bc they're all asians init, they are so annoying, like they would take the piss out of me in class, force me into foundation

this is my 2nd yr at this **** skl and i've already been called in 10 times due to behaviour..
    i just hate the skl thts why i jus mess around n all tht lol

even my mum regrets putting me in tht skl, thts why im going to a normal college after gcses thank God..

anywhoo, im going gym now, so we'll talk laterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrr

doing cardio today ofc

sfe
    Kl

Cardio? I have legs and back tomorrow So have fun... Or endure the pain at least

ReputationRep:
    but I am quite the charmer, making it easier for me
    Dont get me wrong, I have confidence, almost 5 yrs jeet kune do, 8 months bboying and 6 months parkour means approaching the biggest sport captain of the school.....
    Spoiler:
    Show
    (yknow the typical house party thrower with below average grades, gym bod who hit puberty while everyone was still learning to walk etc)
    ...or the prettiest girls my year/year above are honestly equally easy for me...I dont mind if you dont believe me, its takes a bold character which is rare

I also do have humour (or at least I hope so or maybe my one liners are just lucky these days) and a traditional ideal of romance but I think its just my passion in streetdance and my perhaps phased out ideal of romance means there are less potential partners

But its whatever

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rayestar)
    lol feel free to join haha, the more the merrier
    I've tried a lot too, including Mexican but neva tried African. I'd love to try it though!
    It'd be soo cool to travel around the world, trying different types everyday!
    That would be so expensive tho...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForestShadow)
    Dont get me wrong, I have confidence, almost 5 yrs jeet kune do, 8 months bboying and 6 months parkour means approaching the biggest sport captain of the school.....
    Spoiler:
    Show
    (yknow the typical house party thrower with below average grades, gym bod who hit puberty while everyone was still learning to walk etc)
    ...or the prettiest girls my year/year above are honestly equally easy for me...I dont mind if you dont believe me, its takes a bold character which is rare

I also do have humour (or at least I hope so or maybe my one liners are just lucky these days) and a traditional ideal of romance but I think its just my passion in streetdance and my perhaps phased out ideal of romance means there are less potential partners

But its whatever

I applause you.... That was mad inspirational... Is there a best TSRian award.... Cos I just found THE best

Contemplating life after that....

ReputationRep:
    Mine would definitely be......

I have no idea, a lot I think. One of the biggest being not going to hajj my entire life Sad times...

So what's yours?
    Not being able to tell you that It wouldn't really bother me, seeing as I would be dead

ReputationRep:
    That would be so expensive tho...
    yeah thats true. But its good to dream!

ReputationRep:
    I applause you.... That was mad inspirational... Is there a best TSRian award.... Cos I just found THE best

Contemplating life after that....

ReputationRep:
    My one regret, not dying after I fail my A-levels.

ReputationRep:
    That I didn't die sooner.

ReputationRep:
    Not getting drunk probably.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForestShadow)
    Hahaha! Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    I'd regret not fighting an elder dragon irl with my bare fists. That would be so fun

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jazzyboy)
    I'd regret not fighting an elder dragon irl with my bare fists. That would be so fun
    I have no idea what world you live in... but.... okeh then

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.