Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Haiiyaa)
    why do you think the voices you hear always tell u negative things? and not 'oh you look nice today'?
    Sometimes they say positive things, sometimes neutral, sometimes bad. It can sometimes depend on my mood. I've i'm getting manic they'll say stuff like 'you are god' 'you can fly' or 'you have magical powers'.

ReputationRep:
    Do you call it schizophrEEnia or schizophrEnia (with long or short e?)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GreenDucks)
    Do you call it schizophrEEnia or schizophrEnia (with long or short e?)
    schizophrEEnia

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cinnie)
    schizophrEEnia
    Sry; already answered my question

ReputationRep:
    Don't know if you are still answering but what type is your schizophrenia?

Are you still attending University?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cinnie)
    I have schizophrenia with depression which is called schizoaffective disorder.

Ask me anything!
    The voices you hear, what do they sound like? yuor ow voice or of others you know?

ReputationRep:
    1. How did you initially know that the voices you heard weren't just what you were thinking? (If that makes any sense)

2. Do you hear different voices or context depending on your mood at the time?

3. Do your doctors ect plan to keep you on medication all your life or are they thinking of other ways, if so what?

ReputationRep:
    Do you hear voices every day?

What do you think triggered the psychosis?

And lastly, would you like to have kids?

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm~

Have you been able to make sure each and every voice knows about TSR community standards so that your 'community record' is 'white' ~

Good luck with that ..

Take my example I am sooooooo scared of the GODS of TSR and deep deep inside i live with the permanent fear of breaching these rules written on the rock ~

HAHAHAH xd

Personally I blame the voices for all ...~ well you know

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 30, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.