Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0to100)
    Then I'll do it mate where are the little *******s.
    They are small little shits with high pitch voice. They live in befordshire, somewhere.

ReputationRep:
    We are coming for them!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SMEGGGY)
    How long has this been.going on? Tell your head, nobody should be tolerating ******* bullies, nobody has that right!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    This has been going for 3 weeks, and today, when he makes fun of my voice, I said to myself, that it, I have enough of this, so I told my teacher and my parents.

This is what I was thinking that nobody has the right to make a judgement of someone else like me personally.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wordnerd2)
    We are coming for them!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I think bullies will be ****ed.

ReputationRep:
    They are going to have to apologise to you and everything if they want to stay in your school, they had better be scared because you are going to show them how much better you are at everything there has ever been

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lukey0071)
    They are small little shits with high pitch voice. They live in befordshire, somewhere.
    Bedfordshire is it. Somewhere where.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abc_123_)
    But then they'll take too long to make your order and you'll complain to their boss and walk out without paying xx
    Yeah!! Then i will organise a party for all of us!! Big Macs party!!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah!! Then i will organise a party for all of us!! Big Macs party!!
    Yay! Can I have mine without a gherkin please? xx

ReputationRep:
    Bedfordshire is it. Somewhere where.
    I don't know where they live but as far as I concerned, they all live in 10 mile radius from my school, because that's what my teacher said in geography lesson

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abc_123_)
    Yay! Can I have mine without a gherkin please? xx
    No problem at all!!

Anything else everyone!

ReputationRep:
    I don't know where they live but as far as I concerned, they all live in 10 mile radius from my school, because that's what my teacher said in geography lesson
    Bedfordshire's a bit far from me mate. I feel bad for ya in all honesty but if they're just taking the mick then you're gonna have to deal with that, if it gets physical you should never deal with that...if it gets physical maybe I can sort ya if you tell me.

ReputationRep:
    Bedfordshire's a bit far from me mate. I feel bad for ya in all honesty but if they're just taking the mick then you're gonna have to deal with that, if it gets physical you should never deal with that...if it gets physical maybe I can sort ya if you tell me.
    To be fair, I am weak as a stick, that's why I go to the gym every week to build my tiny muscles and I can lift 25 kg which is heavy for me. Hahahaha

That's why I always want to prevent fights because I know I will lose....

But thank you for being nice and kind because it's rare to see people like that in my school nowadays.

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry, it will come back on them in the future.

ReputationRep:
    I feel so humbled rn, not even jokin' like. Your so kind it's unbelievable! Damnn

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LeoZango)
    Don't worry, it will come back on them in the future.
    Hopefully big time, like the worst job on the planet.

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully big time, like the worst job on the planet.
    It's only a matter of time.

ReputationRep:
    To be fair, I am weak as a stick, that's why I go to the gym every week to build my tiny muscles and I can lift 25 kg which is heavy for me. Hahahaha

That's why I always want to prevent fights because I know I will lose....

But thank you for being nice and kind because it's rare to see people like that in my school nowadays.
    Just keep training, you'd be surprised who used to be small or fat as well who's big now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reachin4TheStars)
    I feel so humbled rn, not even jokin' like. Your so kind it's unbelievable! Damnn
    Ran out of likes for the day, couldn't click the thumb on your post

ReputationRep:
    I wish you all the best with the rest of your exams.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wordnerd2)
    Yes the book thief is one of my favourite books and yes I love the wildlife too and I guess I just want to immerse into culture

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Me too, I have two dogs called, Dermott and Molly, they are both Irish dogs, they are ignoring but such a great company to be with.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.