Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0to100)
    Ironic...
    Is that so? This thread and your ignorant comments are a perfect example of it.

ReputationRep:
    I'll get my Hoobs on you guys if you keep on arguing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dieselblue;[url="tel:65222837")
    65222837[/url]]Funny actually you'll find the highest amounts on racism where the immigrants are concentrated in. I've been called "white trash" by a group of muslims more than I have seen anyone call a black person "black trash"
    Why did you say Muslims? Islam ain't a race. What colour were the Muslims? I'm not sure if you're aware but there are white, brown and black muslims as well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iEthan)
    Hello! With regret, this is not my section. Please report offending content and don't rise up to it.
    We must rise.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lolatmaths)
    I too have lived in London
    what area

its not a 'nice area' its a middle class area.
    lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StrangeBanana)
    what area

lol
    North/central

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dieselblue)
    Funny actually you'll find the highest amounts on racism where the immigrants are concentrated in. I've been called "white trash" by a group of muslims more than I have seen anyone call a black person "black trash"
    That happens to me as well. Muslim 'Sharia Police' plague my area and harass people for drinking, people who they perceive to be gay and women for showing the tiniest bit of ankle skin. I've lost count of how many times I'm referred to as "white girl" or "white whore" by immigrants. It's a real shame really, the area is actually quite nice. But every once or twice a month immigrant gangs come and yell racist and homophobic remarks at us all. They don't see me, they see a pasty slab of meat instead. Now before any SJWs come knocking on my door I should point out that not all the immigrants do this, in fact those that don't get insults thrown at them as well.

Don't even get me started on the whole "you can't be racist to a white person/minorities can't be racist" lunacy...

ReputationRep:
    Oh wow she's gotta let go but I promise if you chin up it'll get better, you've got a lot of life to live trust me. Maybe try for some independence like get a job and save up, show her you deserve to put your foot down.
    Yh, I was thinking about getting a job as soon as I turn 16, I would've got it right after my exams are finished, but my 16th birthday is on the 29th july. I want to get a job to show her I'm growing up, and I'm not the dependent child that I was a few years ago. I try to be happy and forget about her fussiness, but sometimes my brain fills with these distressing thoughts, and I get really down. I wish I had a nice older brother, or sister. I feel so lonely sometimes. Like she embarrases me in public, like yesterday she took me to tesco with her right, and she started shoutin' out loud, that 'your fat and chubby, and your ugly' and all of this sh**'. I tried to settle it with her quietly but she slapped me on the arm and I just walked off, and nearly teared up.
    Sorry I replied late, dad came home from work for a bit.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peroxidation)
    That happens to me as well. Muslim 'Sharia Police' plague my area and harass people for drinking, people who they perceive to be gay and women for showing the tiniest bit of ankle skin. I've lost count of how many times I'm referred to as "white girl" or "white whore" by immigrants. It's a real shame really, the area is actually quite nice. But every once or twice a month immigrant gangs come and yell racist and homophobic remarks at us all. They don't see me, they see a pasty slab of meat instead. Now before any SJWs come knocking on my door I should point out that not all the immigrants do this, in fact those that don't get insults thrown at them as well.

Don't even get me started on the whole "you can't be racist to a white person/minorities can't be racist" lunacy...
    Where is this? I wanna go see for myself, I'm a half Indian christian and wanna see what they do to me.

ReputationRep:
    Is that so? This thread and your ignorant comments are a perfect example of it.
    You never have anything to say just insults. There's nothing ignorant about what I said either, are you keeping up? lol nothing ignorant about saying white people are also treated horribly if they're poor. You're the ignorant one, there's a post on the very page you quoted me the 1st time in here where someone insulted me and other whites for being low class. And there's a thread about "segregating underclass". You're blinded by your entitled race card. Piss off.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reachin4TheStars)
    Yh, I was thinking about getting a job as soon as I turn 16, I would've got it right after my exams are finished, but my 16th birthday is on the 29th july. I want to get a job to show her I'm growing up, and I'm not the dependent child that I was a few years ago. I try to be happy and forget about her fussiness, but sometimes my brain fills with these distressing thoughts, and I get really down. I wish I had a nice older brother, or sister. I feel so lonely sometimes. Like she embarrases me in public, like yesterday she took me to tesco with her right, and she started shoutin' out loud, that 'your fat and chubby, and your ugly' and all of this sh**'. I tried to settle it with her quietly but she slapped me on the arm and I just walked off, and nearly teared up.
    Sorry I replied late, dad came home from work for a bit.
    If you're being abused I really dunno what to do for you. Maybe you should say, I'm not fat I'm fluffy

ReputationRep:
    You never have anything to say just insults. There's nothing ignorant about what I said either, are you keeping up? lol nothing ignorant about saying white people are also treated horribly if they're poor. You're the ignorant one, there's a post on the very page you quoted me the 1st time in here where someone insulted me and other whites for being low class. And there's a thread about "segregating underclass". You're blinded by your entitled race card. Piss off.
    I would argue with you and point out how wrong you are but whats the point. This is a forum for intellects, pls log off.

ReputationRep:
    If you're being abused I really dunno what to do for you. Maybe you should say, I'm not fat I'm fluffy
    Na don't worry. Not much anyone can do rlly. LOL

ReputationRep:
    I would argue with you and point out how wrong you are but whats the point. This is a forum for intellects, pls log off.
    Ok well get to it, post something intellectual then. I've yet to see it.

ReputationRep:
    "Intellects?" Lmao you mean intellectuals. Anything else?

ReputationRep:
    Na don't worry no-one can do much cuz this is the kinda life I was born to live so yh. LOL I just stormed off.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hubba_Hubba)
    Where is this? I wanna go see for myself, I'm a half Indian christian and wanna see what they do to me.
    Trust me, it's the last place on Earth that you should want to visit. It's a really dangerous area, I know where to avoid but if you end up walking into the wrong place you'll most likely end up being another number to add to the list of gang-related crimes.

I don't want to give my location away, but I can tell you that it's in the top ten on both of these lists:

http://www.thetoptens.com/most-dangerous-places-london/
    http://www.thetoptens.com/worst-places-live-london/

ReputationRep:
    Ok well get to it, post something intellectual then. I've yet to see it.
    "I have experienced racism from non whites, hence non whites are more racist than whites"

i'll let you work out how fallacious that is. Search "anecdotal fallacy"

Seriously, anyone who's seen your posts know how stupid you are.

"Intellects?" Lmao you mean intellectuals. Anything else, dingbat?
    Its an informal term, this is a chat site. Idiot.

ReputationRep:
    "I have experienced racism from non whites, hence non whites are more racist than whites"

i'll let you work out how fallacious that is. Search "anecdotal fallacy"

Seriously, anyone who's seen your posts know how stupid you are.

Its an informal term, this is a chat site. Idiot.
    Nah, everyone got people who are with and against them, anything else?

And lol no you used the word wrong. Even though it is hypocritical and ironic, yet again, for you to use "informal terms" in a thread "about intellects." lol again jog on brother, it's called the block button, use it and stop following me around to type weak insults yea?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dieselblue)
    Funny actually you'll find the highest amounts on racism where the immigrants are concentrated in. I've been called "white trash" by a group of muslims more than I have seen anyone call a black person "black trash"
    As someone said anecdotal fallacy, and also not a good example, because according to muslims everyone who isnt muslim is trash

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.