Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kholmes1)
    Hmm. I know someone in gcse would have gotten an A* in Maths. But at the end he wrote "That was piss easy" and they disqualified him/ gave him an U. (Can't remember exactly what happened but he failed and would have gotten an A*)

Im not sure about you tbh.
    Damn, That was a real evil move.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kholmes1)
    Hmm. I know someone in gcse would have gotten an A* in Maths. But at the end he wrote "That was piss easy" and they disqualified him/ gave him an U. (Can't remember exactly what happened but he failed and would have gotten an A*)

Im not sure about you tbh.
    How dense can someone be, idiot

ReputationRep:
    Hilarious, but then this is coming from the guy that made this post:

(Original post by 2016_GCSE)
    I recommend doing 6 hours a night after school
    1. And 12 hours a day on weekend

With this your practically guaranteed to get good exam grades!

My friend now in 6 form revised only 4 hours a night on weekdays and 7 hours a day on weekends and failed to get his C's in English and Maths so is now resitting them!

Don't make the same mistake! Stay indoors and revise extensively to guarantee good grades!
    Probs a troll . Would have been funnier had it actually happened XD

ReputationRep:
    I think youll be fine.

I drew on my english paper last year, and I wrote "you're a squid, i'm a kid" like 20-30 times on it too, on a blank page tho. I passed it with a B.
    tbh, I have written or drawn on serious papers several times and I passed them all :^)

on my biology paper today, AS biology, it mentioned some animal being a rare member. I crossed the letters b and r out in member, so it turned into "rare meme" instead. Drew a big lenny face on top ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gabzinc)
    Hilarious, but then this is coming from the guy that made this post:

[/list]Probs a troll . Would have been funnier had it actually happened XD
    It's true, I'm just pulling up my morale to make myself more at ease with the issue.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bernie2016)
    You shouldn't write any messages to examiners.
    In the OCR 21C physics paper I wrote for like every question how badly worded it was and to make it clearer

ReputationRep:
    I was an idiot yet again, I had 30 mins left of the exam and felt I couldn't do much more on the paper so I decided to draw a big KNOB on one of the big blank spaces towards the end of the paper.

It was drawn in perfected detail, Veins & Shading.

If the person marking my paper finds it, will they take away all my marks giving me a U or will they just ignore it, or something else?

I know it was stupid to draw this, but I was real bored & drawing things in detail is something I do when bored.

Seriously children these days. :rolleyes:

Now please tell me what is wrong with drawing a funny face, or a tree, or a dinosaur....why do you have to draw a "a big KNOB"?

Like seriously what was your thought process, I have now finished my exam and I am going to draw a giant penis at the end of my exam because that sounds like a good idea!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    Seriously children these days. :rolleyes:

Now please tell me what is wrong with drawing a funny face, or a tree, or a dinosaur....why do you have to draw a "a big KNOB"?

Like seriously what was your thought process, I have now finished my exam and I am going to draw a giant penis at the end of my exam because that sounds like a good idea!
    Knob's just have something about them that other objects don't, They are small and detailed and can be scaled well on paper. A knob is a mans best friend so why not draw one.

ReputationRep:
    I'm pretty sure that the examiner will void the paper because, before the exam you are told that any obscene or inappropriate drawings on the paper will lead to disqualification.

ReputationRep:
    It was the 'yet again' bit that made me laugh lollol.

ReputationRep:
    Just reading this thread has reduced exam stress

ReputationRep:
    I was an idiot yet again, I had 30 mins left of the exam and felt I couldn't do much more on the paper so I decided to draw a big KNOB on one of the big blank spaces towards the end of the paper.

It was drawn in perfected detail, Veins & Shading.

If the person marking my paper finds it, will they take away all my marks giving me a U or will they just ignore it, or something else?

I know it was stupid to draw this, but I was real bored & drawing things in detail is something I do when bored.
    It will be noted. there was someone in my school a couple of years back who did something similar and even though you can't have marks taken off, it will be picked up on and may affect how your paper is marked (how generous the examiner is)

ReputationRep:
    anyone got an ideas how many marks i need in the first paper to get at least a B
    plz do reply im really worried and want to know so, i know how many marks i need to get in the second paper
    thanks

ReputationRep:
    I just need to do the impossible on the calculator exam now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Z4r4)
    anyone got an ideas how many marks i need in the first paper to get at least a B
    plz do reply im really worried and want to know so, i know how many marks i need to get in the second paper
    thanks
    It is usually anywhere from 40 to 50 marks. 2012 was 41 and 13 was 48 so it varies but not too much. the calculator paper boundaries are usually a bit higher ( 2012 was 48 and 2013 was 51), but not always, depending on the difficulty of the paper and how well everyone does.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Swimetti)
    It is usually anywhere from 40 to 50 marks. 2012 was 41 and 13 was 48 so it varies but not too much. the calculator paper boundaries are usually a bit higher ( 2012 was 48 and 2013 was 51), but not always, depending on the difficulty of the paper and how well everyone does.
    Would 60 on calc paper only get me a C?

ReputationRep:
    how on earth did you get away with it, without the invigilators seeing it

ReputationRep:
    It won't matter. They won't take away marks I promise... not sure if being trolled lol :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sfhkh)
    how on earth did you get away with it, without the invigilators seeing it
    I made myself look busy and listened for there foot steps and if they came by I would change page.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Swimetti)
    thanks that helped me

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.