Kissing prank at starbucks reaction. Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by That Arab Guy)
    Yes. I am indeed.
    wow! how do you find the time?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eternalhinch)
    wow! how do you find the time?
    I'm done for the year. Hoping to get big over the summer and then release one video a week when I start year 4, perhaps even vlog if im that popular. (that's me being very optimistic although I'd probably not even reach 1000 subs. lol)

ReputationRep:
    I'm done for the year. Hoping to get big over the summer and then release one video a week when I start year 4, perhaps even vlog if im that popular. (that's me being very optimistic although I'd probably not even reach 1000 subs. lol)
    gotta give you credit for starting it especially whilst at uni!
    i don;t know why but vlogs aren't that good as general videos?
    good luck for getting big and uni studies

ReputationRep:
    If your future vids are as good as this, you should surpass 1000 in no time

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    The quality of thy video recorder is rather spiffing.

ReputationRep:
    Hilarious mate! Subscribed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GothicShield)
    If your future vids are as good as this, you should surpass 1000 in no time

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Man I love this support ty so much.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wunderbarr)
    The quality of thy video recorder is rather spiffing.
    (Original post by Barryl)
    Hilarious mate! Subscribed.
    ty ty !! pls share too

ReputationRep:
    My new video ! enjoy

I want to make entertainment my career so please please share and subscribe. I spend more than 24 hours making each of my videos and would appreciate any support you guys can give me. Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9s2N16ZSjA

P.S if everyone could tweet my video to these two people and tag my twitter (@ItzJustThatDude) @HilaKleinH3 @h3h3productions in hopes to get them to watch it/share it I would be very happy
    Spoiler:
    Show
    This video is a really big improvement to the last one. It's actually really funny. But did you get permission to use that guy's footage? Idk I think that can be an issue.

But I also think that the video is a bit too long. Lots of people are only willing to watch 3-5 mins so I'd leave longer vids until you get more established and people just want to fan girl over you and see your life in general lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ServantOfMorgoth)
    This video is a really big improvement to the last one. It's actually really funny. But did you get permission to use that guy's footage? Idk I think that can be an issue.

But I also think that the video is a bit too long. Lots of people are only willing to watch 3-5 mins so I'd leave longer vids until you get more established and people just want to fan girl over you and see your life in general lol.
    I don't need permission from him. It's fair use under youtube regulations.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IXxi HIIDA ixXI)
    Top notch!
    Thanks mate
    • Community Assistant
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Political Ambassador
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Wiki Support Team
    Political Ambassador
    PS Reviewer
    Normally hate these kinds of videos, but quite enjoyed this one - it's very well put together and you're a very good presenter.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eternalhinch)
    gotta give you credit for starting it especially whilst at uni!
    i don;t know why but vlogs aren't that good as general videos?
    good luck for getting big and uni studies
    Lol because vlogs are about your life and people would only care if he's popular. Would you watch your fb friends vlogs?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ServantOfMorgoth)
    Lol because vlogs are about your life and people would only care if he's popular. Would you watch your fb friends vlogs?
    ???

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 28, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered creative corner threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.