Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Florent venhari)
    OMFG! I put around 10! That's dizaine which came up like 2-3 years ago, so I was probably thinking about that! What is wrong with me. I know what it is, but the pressure probably put me off lol oh well
    i swear it was dizaine ?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by urteeththo;[url="tel:65518353")
    65518353[/url]]I got 33/35 last year in my essay this year the titles were HORRIBLE
    'are winter sports for rich people'/'votiing for under 16s'/ 'marital traditions have no place in modern day society'/'to get a job its better to hve a uni degree than training'
    The translation was easy
    unless you didnt know what 'cou' or 'atelier' meant
    LISTENING WAAS HORRIBLE
    comprehension was ambiguous

basically a bad paper
    Oh no I did the traditions question I thought it said patrimoinales as in traditions about heritage!?!? Because patrimoine meaning heritage I took patrimoinales as meaning that not marriage oh no😭😭

ReputationRep:
    For the university degree essay I'm confused how to define 'training '.?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rileystringer1)
    public is masculine it's borrowed from English

So did you just put?: la transport avec la public

I'm willing to bet you won't get a mark for la transport commune, rather les transports en commun

If only FN4 was as easy
    No I put...

On doit utiliser le transport avec la public

It's just the gender of public that wasn't correct but isn't transport masculine?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by urteeththo)
    i swear it was dizaine ?!
    I think it was centaine

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Any predictions for grade boundaries? If I get an A in my speaking, and a high B
    or If I just scarped an A in the paper, do you think my overall grade would be an A?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What were the last two statements on the tick box questions. And wasn't the listening statement about the family car true?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 123Sam)
    What were the last two statements on the tick box questions. And wasn't the listening statement about the family car true?
    I think they were:

•on se rencontre avant ...........
    •on peut voir son lit dans le musée

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Also on the gap fill wasn't it depuis quelques Ans I read that in the text

ReputationRep:
    Thank you do you know all the statements which were true in the tick box question?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I said it was true because they said they can use their car (I think with their permission) and unless there is no working public transport. But some people I know said u had to put false and say when they could use it (when there's no public transport)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thank you do you know all the statements which were true in the tick box question?
    This is what I put:

•first one
    •second one
    •one about the music at the end of the experience in the theatre (that was a guess)
    •the one about his lit (his bed) in the museum
    •the orchestra is for all ages

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Also on the gap fill wasn't it depuis quelques Ans I read that in the text
    I also put depuis in the gap fill

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone else do the traditions essay question, what did you write about?

ReputationRep:
    Thank you so much

ReputationRep:
    One last question, was the first statement about him living in the house for 6 years or something? But what was the second?

ReputationRep:
    One last question, was the first statement about him living in the house for 6 years or something? But what was the second?
    The first statement was that "the CJIP is for all students (not just Parisienne) "

The one about six years was like the 3 to last one

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    As if you can remember all of this 😊 Can you please remind me what the second and third statements were?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emiliajonessx)
    No I put...

On doit utiliser le transport avec la public

It's just the gender of public that wasn't correct but isn't transport masculine?!
    Yes !

ReputationRep:
    All my friends said they put the first statement as false in the listening. I put true because I heard in the advertisement "vos enfants" so "your children" is referring to parents ????

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.