Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

do you look and act your physical age? Watch

• Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by claireestelle)
    All the other adult things then?

I don't start my modules until October but no, part time students get no exemption At least i can still keep my nus student discount I suppose.
    I guess so

Oh, that's rubbish sorry to hear that.

ReputationRep:
    I'm afraid it does, i did mean it as a compliment though.
    In that case, thank you!

ReputationRep:
    that's exactly how i still feel about it, you could still try and get child bus/train fares like i used to:P
    Only works when I wear no makeup now. Tried doing it the other day after school and it failed :eek: I'm starting to age :afraid:
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    I guess so

Oh, that's rubbish sorry to hear that.
    yeah,its annoying but i think distance learning will suit me better so hopefully worth losing the exemption over.
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by Namita Gurung)
    Only works when I wear no makeup now. Tried doing it the other day after school and it failed :eek: I'm starting to age :afraid:
    i've been told being make up free is what makes me look a little younger, i m sure you dont need to panic about aging quite yet

ReputationRep:
    I'm 18 - I look it but I sure as hell don't act it-- I'm like 6 on he inside

ReputationRep:
    I probably look about 12 but I'm usually way too serious about things so people call me an adult.

ReputationRep:
    Unfortunately i look older but i act younger. My mental age is 9 i think haha!

ReputationRep:
    Im 22. I look 22 and I act like Im 20.

ReputationRep:
    i'm 21
    told i look about 30-35
    and act like i am in my 30's

(Original post by Spock's Socks)
    I'm mature in some ways which you have to be when you move out, get a partner but I'm still young at heart and don't see that ever changing
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    :ditto:

I get told ALL the time that I look young, no matter whether I have my hair up or down, short or long, wear heels or not, wear make up or not..:dontknow: My nanna says I'll be glad of it when I'm older though.
    Personality-wise, I'm very very childlike in my mannerisms and outward emotions, but inside I'm like a grumpy old woman who lives on her own with rabbits and does sewing and painting and makes things, and worries about everyone constantly and is obsessed with budgets and cleaning etc, and insists things were better in the past:lol:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    my friend tells me i look 18 and act 13. im actually 16 :cry:

ReputationRep:
    I'm 20. I look 16 according to many people. Sometimes I act like I am in my mid 20s and other times when I want to be goofy, I act like a 12 year old.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    But what is a 17 year old supposed to look like tho? Is there specific features you're supposed to have at every age you reach. What's the big difference you're supposed to notice between a 16 and 17 year old ?

ReputationRep:
    21, I'd say I look younger, since I still can't grow facial hair properly yet, but I'd say I act mid to late twenties, I don't drink much and very very rarely go out drinking (not that I could without spending £80 on a taxi home anyway due to where I live)

ReputationRep:
    In my mid 20s and I look about my age, I've got wisdom but I'm a big kid at heart tbh :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by babyshawte)
    I'm 20. I look 16 according to many people. Sometimes I act like I am in my mid 20s and other times when I want to be goofy, I act like a 12 year old.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    feck youre a granny

strange I am getting old...I feel the younger yeh are the more yeh get away with it

ReputationRep:
    I'm 17, look 15 but act like I'm in my 20s because I'm quite mature

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheOtherSide.)
    I'm 16, but people think I look like I'm in Year 8..
    Spoiler:
    Show
    And then some people on here think I act much older. I really don't know.
    I'm pretty much the same - I look quite young for my age but sometimes people who don't know me too well think I'm doing my A Levels and applying to university! (I'm also 16)

ReputationRep:
    I'm 27 but I've got a bit of baby face and can pass for early 20's.

I can act mature or be a man-child. Depends what mood I'm in.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.