The Manchester United Thread XX

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    ^ his tweets are protected

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zayn is Bae)
    Rather be a paki than a chav like you tbf
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Have fun running a corner shop for the rest of your life then.
    (Original post by Malevolent)
    ^ his tweets are protected
    The guys been getting dogs abuse

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jimmy Seville)
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    xKay

Add this to the title page

ReputationRep:
    Best thing you've ever posted.

ReputationRep:
    Jimmy right now.

ReputationRep:
    Jose admitted to paying for MUTV subscription every year when he was the Madrid boss :coma:

https://twitter.com/ManUtd/status/73...rc=twsrc%5Etfw

ReputationRep:

The guys been getting dogs abuse
    Better than being on benefits!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Better than being on benefits!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It's not though is it really? Being sat at home on the dole watching TV all day, or getting up at 5am making sure the drinks fridge is full of Lucozade and all the newspaper's are stacked up doing a 16 hour shift.

ReputationRep:
    Reckon this will be the thread that finally knocks arsenal off the throne of the worst thread of the forum.

Arsenal thread has been pretty quiet lately.. but the last united thread was a final thousand posts of shite.

That trend, added to your guarenteed rediculous summer transfers, and the moriniho ******** should guarentee this thread gets the title.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen_acorns)
    Reckon this will be the thread that finally knocks arsenal off the throne of the worst thread of the forum.

Arsenal thread has been pretty quiet lately.. but the last united thread was a final thousand posts of shite.

That trend, added to your guarenteed rediculous summer transfers, and the moriniho ******** should guarentee this thread gets the title.
    Oh don't worry it was 55-45 in favour of United thread. Lol at how they circlejerked over Van Gaal when I said he was **** from day 1. Mourinho I think will last 2 years anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bammy jastard 27)
    Oh don't worry it was 55-45 in favour of United thread. Lol at how they circlejerked over Van Gaal when I said he was **** from day 1. Mourinho I think will last 2 years anyway.
    Thoughts on your greatest manager ever finally getting the move to the club he dreamed to manage?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dirtybit)
    Thoughts on your greatest manager ever finally getting the move to the club he dreamed to manage?
    https://vine.co/v/OOQhhbLpFtA

ReputationRep:

I always feel it is certain posters that normally derail threads, so it could affect any thread and tends to go from one to another and starting irrelevant topics like Taylor swift....

As summer season starts, it only going to get worse tbf.

Much prefered the thread when it was the Manchester United Society threads, use to get some irrelevant discussion but was more based on football tbf IIRC. Had some good posters back in the day too, :moon:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samiz20891)
    I always feel it is certain posters that normally derail threads, so it could affect any thread and tends to go from one to another and starting irrelevant topics like Taylor swift....

As summer season starts, it only going to get worse tbf.

Much prefered the thread when it was the Manchester United Society threads, use to get some irrelevant discussion but was more based on football tbf IIRC. Had some good posters back in the day too, :moon:
    Why does it matter if we talk about other matters on an Internet forum? It's not that deep bro, it's just pixels.

Thoughts on Zayn and Gigi's alleged break-up?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Why does it matter if we talk about other matters on an Internet forum? It's not that deep bro, it's just pixels.

Thoughts on Zayn and Gigi's alleged break-up?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I always thought that was the point of the Misc thread tbf. Just saying the thread back in the day seemed better imo, that's all not that it matters tbf.
    Haven't got a clue what the last sentence is referring to, so No opinion I guess.

ReputationRep:
    It's true though this thread is going to get AIDS real quick.

ReputationRep:
    Since I've returned to posting I've noticed the threads get derailed really quickly hahaha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samiz20891)
    I always feel it is certain posters that normally derail threads

ReputationRep:

Very high correlation between activity levels and aids levels.

United thread isn't that bad its because the United thread is like the United/Misc thread atm.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 4, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you rather have...?
Football articles

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.