Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What would you do for your honeymoon? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by John55)
    Book tickets for South of france - get on wrong flight - end up in Amsterdam - red light district - threesome with prostitute - wife realises she's a lesbian - get divorced - get depressed - become a cocaine addict and fund addiction through working as gigolo - get aids - go mad - cut **** off - get in car despite lack of license - run over some people - finally pass out due to blood loss - wake up in hospital - meet doctor Stavlos who has a weird fetish for men without a penis - get discharged - get kidnapped by doctor Stavlos and spend rest of life as his sex toy...

Is this how Ross's future went after Friends ended?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)

Is this how Ross's future went after Friends ended?
    I hope not, I was always quite fond of Ross...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireFreezer77)
    New Zealand or Australia. Spending some quality time together and doing fun activities.
    Then watch a Nitro Circus Live Show.
    Admire the scenery, tour the country!
    That would be nice
    I live in Australia and the forests are beautiful especially down near nayook

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Impressive)
    In bear's cave.

the bear
    the Management™ of the Cave™ are happy to host honeymoons and other celebrations of the cementing of relationships.

Gavin is authorised to conduct Weddings, Handfastings and Funerals in the Cave™... although not all at once :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    Book tickets for South of france - get on wrong flight - end up in Amsterdam - red light district - threesome with prostitute - wife realises she's a lesbian - get divorced - get depressed - become a cocaine addict and fund addiction through working as gigolo - get aids - go mad - cut **** off - get in car despite lack of license - run over some people - finally pass out due to blood loss - wake up in hospital - meet doctor Stavlos who has a weird fetish for men without a penis - get discharged - get kidnapped by doctor Stavlos and spend rest of life as his sex toy...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RickmanAlways)
    I live in Australia and the forests are beautiful especially down near nayook
    Ah sweet!
    Now i want to go even more!!!
    I shall google nayook!

(Original post by the bear)
    the Management™ of the Cave™ are happy to host honeymoons and other celebrations of the cementing of relationships.

Gavin is authorised to conduct Weddings, Handfastings and Funerals in the Cave™... although not all at once :teehee:
    Funerals? I think I will have a look at different services.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    The Isle of.. Fernandos!
    I believe that's actually Los Gigantes, Tenerife! It's a shame that TV show exists. It's such a nice place… [/annoyedWithCrappyRealityTelevisi on]
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by iEthan)
    I believe that's actually Los Gigantes, Tenerife! It's a shame that TV show exists. It's such a nice place… [/annoyedWithCrappyRealityTelevisi on]
    Take me out has some merits, occasionally we watch it and play guess the man's located and occupation (we're awful people)

ReputationRep:
    So when're we getting married?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Precious Illusions)
    So when're we getting married?
    Well, I have very little money at the moment so if you wanna do this within the year... it'll have to be in a field somewhere, because I can't afford a church. I like Cornwall.

Either a quiet isolated island somewhere or somewhere really cold and snowy where time can be spent getting warm inside a cabin and skiing etc

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.