Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    It was harder than any of the past papers but I expected that because so was the AS Spanish paper, essay questions were good though, a mon avis

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xrachelbarber)
    It was harder than any of the past papers but I expected that because so was the AS Spanish paper, essay questions were good though, a mon avis
    Definitely harder - especially the reading I thought. I did the smoking essay as I had loads of points for it, tho would have liked nouvelles technologies.. Anyone have any recollection of their answers for the reading/listening? x

ReputationRep:
    I found the reading questions really hard. I stupidly missed out a few questions which im annoyed about, most of them I had to guess. Glad smoking came up as the essay but i think I mucked it up as I didnt expand on the ways how we could reduce smoking, i said to use documentaries, school lessons and campaigns done by celebrities but again I ran out of time to check over for mistakes

ReputationRep:
    Does any of you remember what you got for the listening questions?

ReputationRep:
    I thought the first two listening question was the hardest ones for listening section

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alardel)
    Does any of you remember what you got for the listening questions?
    Erm for the first one, the girl was depressed and she fell ill and stayed in bed for a few months. She decided to leave school as it wasnt interesting and did something to her hair(i forgot lmao) and started doing make up. She posted photos online and a fashion photographer messaged her to take photos, her teachers thought she made a big mistake on leaving college

ReputationRep:
    Question 8 was Satan in a French paper

ReputationRep:
    That reading question where you have to put true, false or not mentioned was a ***** 😭

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by atiyaaloveszaynx)
    Erm for the first one, the girl was depressed and she fell ill and stayed in bed for a few months. She decided to leave school as it wasnt interesting and did something to her hair(i forgot lmao) and started doing make up. She posted photos online and a fashion photographer messaged her to take photos, her teachers thought she made a big mistake on leaving college
    Thanks, what about the very first question? The one in which we need to write the answers in English.

ReputationRep:
    This was a resit for me and I found the reading and listening quite hard compared to any other paper I've done~ The smoking essay question was a blessing though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by d4rkshines_)
    This was a resit for me and I found the reading and listening quite hard compared to any other paper I've done~ The smoking essay question was a blessing though
    Same I thought the listening questions were hard but then went onto reading which just finished me 😂 Thought the gap fill was harder then previous papers too?

ReputationRep:
    Thanks, what about the very first question? The one in which we need to write the answers in English.
    I put for the 1st part:
    - You get your own salary
    - If you like mess, you can make mess?😂😂
    - If you're organised, you can find your things?(or something like that)
    Can't remember what I put for the last point

2nd part:
    - you have an easier social life
    - you save money
    - you can share jobs around the house

3rd part:

- be honest
    - resolve argument by talking to each other
    And I can't remember what else I put

Does that sound about right?😂

ReputationRep:
    1st question Lat point was that you can eat whatever you want

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cundy97)
    Same I thought the listening questions were hard but then went onto reading which just finished me 😂 Thought the gap fill was harder then previous papers too?
    Omg I'm glad I'm not the only one and the synonym reading question is an A2 format question and I was like DUDE WHY😂
    The gap fill was hard, god damn AQA😫

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Omg no dont say that. Which one was that omfg no no noooooo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cundy97)
    1st question Lat point was that you can eat whatever you want
    **** sake no no no I wrote them in french. I kept telling myself over the past week if the questions are in english you write them in english omg kill me now

ReputationRep:
    Unofficial mark scheme anyone ? Xxx

ReputationRep:
    Thought the reading was hard, especially that question where you had to join the sentences up... For the synonym one I put : (not in order)
    Trouver : découvrir
    Maigrir : perdre du poids
    Confiant : être sûr
    Vraiment : réellement
    Initiés : acceptés?

Can't remember anymore
    I thought the close test was hard, I missed the pluperfect devenir and guessed the être to be soit

ReputationRep:
    does anyone remeber what they put for the grammar section

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sgp0910)
    Thought the reading was hard, especially that question where you had to join the sentences up...
    I was already stressed and it confused me

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.