Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How can I succeeded to achieve? 16+ only. Watch

ReputationRep:
    No, thank you for thinking we could support you and hope your friendship lasts long and everything works out. This thread has really outlined the true beauty of friendship

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RKtothesky)
    1. OK, ladies and gentlemen, we both have control of the situation.

I now deem this thread as 'Temporarily closed', part 2 TBA.

Thank you to all, who supported.
      The thread may have made no sense, but my friendship truly mattered more, still does.
    No, thank you for thinking we could support you and hope your friendship lasts long and everything works out. This thread has really outlined the true beauty of friendship. And again i want to apologise for my replies that seem rude or "out of order" You seem like a genuine guy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 123moon)
    No, thank you for thinking we could support you and hope your friendship lasts long and everything works out. This thread has really outlined the true beauty of friendship. And again i want to apologise for my replies that seem rude or "out of order" You seem like a genuine guy
    Thank you, luv.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you, luv.
    I'll be looking to seal our friendship forever, soon, that is.
    I will have control of it, she'll be in the driver's seat. It will go well, I will keep right.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you, luv.
    I'll be looking to seal our friendship forever, soon, that is.
    I will have control of it, she'll be in the driver's seat. It will go well, I will keep right.
    Aww so cute and don't forget if you need any advice and support i'm/ we are always here to help! I may only be 16 but i love helping people/giving advice

ReputationRep:
    Aww so cute and don't forget if you need any advice and support i'm/ we are always here to help! I may only be 16 but i love helping people/giving advice
    Sure thing, cheers! :-)

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Oh btw i seriously i'm sorry if i offended you before as i just realised that jumped to conclusions about your sexual orientation i don't even know if you like girls in that way… i'm kinda embarrassed

ReputationRep:
    Oh btw i seriously i'm sorry if i offended you before as i just realised that jumped to conclusions about your sexual orientation i don't even know if you like girls in that way… i'm kinda embarrassed
    As I stated from before, I will only love her as a friend, I'll only do what every friend does; value their worth.
    You are very 'Apologetic' girl, so pls stop it! It's fine, no need to apologise.

ReputationRep:
    As I stated from before, I will only love her as a friend, I'll only do what every friend does; value their worth.
    You are very 'Apologetic' girl, so pls stop it! It's fine, no need to apologise.
    I know but before when I replied with a paragraph saying that you are a "obsessive" and rape etc. And I didn't even know your sexual orientation (I jumped to conclusions and judged you) but I now know you are a nice guy and your intentions and I should seriously stop now lol it was nice talking to you and thanks for keeping me company 😅☺️

ReputationRep:
    I know but before when I replied with a paragraph saying that you are a "obsessive" and rape etc. And I didn't even know your sexual orientation (I jumped to conclusions and judged you) but I now know you are a nice guy and your intentions and I should seriously stop now lol it was nice talking to you and thanks for keeping me company 😅☺️
    Alrighty, but when it comes to me having to get to know her further, I'll make sure I take great care of my friend; her. She'll be loved.

She's a bit busy, as of her exams, so she hasn't been replying back often, she clearly stated that.
    She told me after her exams, she'll speak a lot more to me, and that our friendship will surely work out perfectly, in the end, I'll make sure it goes right.

That's it, I don't like speaking about it too much, so this thread will be officially closed, your last comment will seal it.

Ty

ReputationRep:
    I love how much sense the title made

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by champ_mc99)
    The cringe...
    Meh, coming from you. Why comment, If you have nothing supportive to say?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Asuna Yuuki)
    I love how much sense the title made
    Oh, so what do you want me to do? It's a grammar mistake, we're humans we commit mistakes.
    I'm more concerned about the person, rather than the title, so beat it.
    Even if it doesn't make sense, you're more than welcome to correct yourself and search for the 'Million Meanings' it has in it.

ReputationRep:
    Oh, so what do you want me to do? It's a grammar mistake, we're humans we commit mistakes.
    I can't even work out what it's meant to say...

ReputationRep:
    http://33.media.tumblr.com/b3381ceed...pm86o2_400.gif

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Asuna Yuuki)
    I can't even work out what it's meant to say...
    ''It's simple, how can I succeeded in life to accomplish a goal, the goal being our friendship; the girl.
    How can I go down one route in life, and find another route, I can clearly exceed from. (How can I find one value in life and expand on it).

That's it, the title may have made no sense but at least our future does, not in terms of what's been said, above but others.

ReputationRep:
    I may be tripping, from your view, but at least our life ahead is kicking. It's working.

ReputationRep:
    Meh, coming from you. Why comment, If you have nothing supportive to say?
    I was hoping to hear some inspiring monologue of someone determined to put in all their efforts in succeeding in their studies...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by champ_mc99)
    I was hoping to hear some inspiring monologue of someone determined to put in all their efforts in succeeding in their studies...
    You don't need a perfect title, in life, to succeed in it. A title's a title.
    A friendship is a blessing.
    What matters is, unlike some people in life, who go straight into a friendship and gain nothing out of it, I plan and when the time comes I ''shoot for the stars, aim for the moon.''

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 30, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.