Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by inhuman)
    Meaningless rhetoric.
    No it isn't

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Betelgeuse-)
    Except it doesn't work fairly when you have millions of people who's minimum wage is like 1400% less than ours. It screws them over. Yes 5th largest economy, clearly still a super power unlike your fellow remain friends claim

I dont care who you vote. You have shown what a truly vile compasionateless selfish human being you are and everything that REMAIN is about. Im sure you don't care about the NHS or people not being able to afford housing either. Very old school tories

Yes you denigrate and patronise eastern europeans and low skilled workers by saying Daddy should be able to do better than jobs eastern europeans can do without acknowledging that high skills and high intelligence are not something that you can just wish for. Like looks, like being born disabled, they are largely a genetic lottery
    The only one who has shown anything like that, is you.

Nor are you right in a) generalizing whatever I might say to everyone voting remain and b) in saying that is what people are about who vote remain.

If anything it's the opposite, you with your false accusations regarding the NHS or housing. You are yourself everything that you accuse your opponents to be.

And that is not what I said, what I said was that they can do the job. You were the one who started assuming things about low skill, intelligence, etc.

Wonder what that says about you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bob's Your Uncle)
    No it isn't
    Oh yes.

ReputationRep:
    Oh yes.
    No it isn't

ReputationRep:
    No it isn't
    Give me one good reason any of that means anything.

ReputationRep:
    The only one who has shown anything like that, is you.

Nor are you right in a) generalizing whatever I might say to everyone voting remain and b) in saying that is what people are about who vote remain.

If anything it's the opposite, you with your false accusations regarding the NHS or housing. You are yourself everything that you accuse your opponents to be.

And that is not what I said, what I said was that they can do the job. You were the one who started assuming things about low skill, intelligence, etc.

Wonder what that says about you.
    Son here is your convo

My dad is not affected, but other people in the community are
    Maybe your daddy shouldn't have chosen a job that anyone from Eastern Europe can do?
    Anybody can see your patronising condescending view of Eastern Europeans and the contempt you show for British people who are apparently not superior to them.

Tell me inhuman...

Are you by any chance the Remain voter i utterly brutally destroyed about a month ago in a conversation similar to this one in which at the end i outed his location via his profile as Knightsbridge?

That guy never DID RETURN. I ended him

Is that you?

ReputationRep:
    Give me one good reason any of that means anything.
    Speak English

ReputationRep:
    Son here is your convo

Anybody can see your patronising condescending view of Eastern Europeans and the contempt you show for British people who are apparently not superior to them.

Tell me inhuman...

Are you by any chance the Remain voter i utterly brutally destroyed about a month ago in a conversation similar to this one in which at the end i outed his location via his profile as Knightsbridge?

That guy never DID RETURN. I ended him

Is that you?

Oh and you also misordered the quotes to suit your argument.

No? I just told you I am not eligible to vote. I don't even live in the UK...

But given what I have learnt from you in this thread, I highly doubt you "destroyed" anyone, it's more like that guy couldn't be bothered to argue with someone who is more interested in personal insults and lies than actually debating.

ReputationRep:
    Speak English
    Learn English?

ReputationRep:
    Learn English?
    You're grammar is poor, so you learn English

ReputationRep:
    5th Largest economy in the world Pal. Trot out empty feel good narrative though
    Based on GDP, but if you go by Purchasing Power Parity (PPP) then it's actually the 9th largest in the world. Also, the UK only makes up 4% of the world's GDP, and has less influence than countries like the US, China, and India. So, whilst it has a lot of soft power, it is no longer classed as a super power.

ReputationRep:
    You're grammar is poor, so you learn English
    Your*

ReputationRep:
    I am pro-Brexit on the basis of democracy. I believe that immigration levels will stay consistently the same even after we leave and this is good so we can continue our growth and increasing economy. Regardless the people of Britain should have the choice on deciding what kind of immigration policy we'd like.

Also stuff like this,
    https://twitter.com/JunckerEU/status/468847798725918720

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by godofwine)
    Your*
    typo

ReputationRep:
    Based on GDP, but if you go by Purchasing Power Parity (PPP) then it's actually the 9th largest in the world. Also, the UK only makes up 4% of the world's GDP, and has less influence than countries like the US, China, and India. So, whilst it has a lot of soft power, it is no longer classed as a super power.
    Yea fair enough and i would agree.. just wanted to counter the narrative that we are some tiny weak nation in the world that would die without being joined at the hip of 28 countries

ReputationRep:
    The quotes are not misordered ffs ahahahah. You are so brutally exposed its uneal. Anybody can click back and see that i am nailing you to the wall with each and every post. Your lies and deceit on show.

Good day sir, i look forward to annihilating your arguments again in the future
    What is your obsession with destroying people and nailing them to the wall?

ReputationRep:
    Your*
    I shot myself in the foot

ReputationRep:
    typo
    You managed to add an apostrophe in there and another letter. None of which are next to each other on the keyboard.

ReputationRep:
    You managed to add an apostrophe in there and another letter. None of which are next to each other on the keyboard.
    It was a mistake.

ReputationRep:
    What is your obsession with destroying people and nailing them to the wall?
    I strive to embarrass and shame lyers, deceitful arguments based on selfish goals of people. There is simply no need to be so deceitful, it is morally repugnant and i love exposing it and the ideals behind it

You messed with the bull you got the horns (Possibly twice if you have come back on a new account)

Why not just admit you couldnt care less about pathetic Brits who are born thick and can only do low skilled jobs. Why not just admit you dont care that pathetic eastern europeans are competing with them for lowering their quality of life immeasurably because you yourself are not impacted?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.