Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I really want to invent a phone watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jneill)
    Mostly because Apple (or rather, his particular vision of Apple) was his life, to the detriment of most of his personal and professional relationships.

It's well documented.

http://gawker.com/5847344/what-every...out-steve-jobs
    im speechless :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OGGUS)
    Cute people have cute dreams
    aww you think I'm cute?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by penelopecrux)
    aww you think I'm cute?
    maybe
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    im speechless :/
    I never met him, but I know people who have and they would agree.

There's many other inspirational people out there. Indeed Jonny Ive is a good one to start:
    http://www.vogue.com/1415025/apple-d...-jonathan-ive/

They need to invent some kind of integrated software where you can highlight a word/phrase in lower case and it becomes all capital letters and vise versa.
    This needs to happen at some point, save me from a lot of mishaps when typing essays :rofl:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by aamirac)
    They need to invent some kind of integrated software where you can highlight a word/phrase in lower case and it becomes all capital letters and vise versa.
    This needs to happen at some point, save me from a lot of mishaps when typing essays :rofl:
    Like what we already have in Microsoft Word? Format > Change Case...

Name:  Screen Shot 2016-06-02 at 14.46.39.jpg
Views: 31
Size:  30.5 KB

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=penelopecrux;65373485]Aww, why don't your parents let you? What would they prefer you to do?
    And thank you, you've made my evening because i've made at least one person smile [/QUOTE

I'm not sure. I think becayse they perceive me as being weak and vulnerable due to being severely visially impaired. Also because I can't see detailed visual stuff it makes it nearly impossible for me to imagine these types of stuff ( e.g my dream ) . But I'll always try to stay posttive no matter what

ReputationRep:
    Hello. I think your idea is great. The world needs more inventors. A French friend of mine I lived with in Paris [him and his wife] was really nerdy. This was back in 1987. He worked in computers. He told me that one day almost every reasonably well to do family would have their own computer in their house. I thought he was mad. As well as his daily job in his own company to do with computers he was the technical adviser to the Moulin Rouge, advising them on their sound system ,among other things. He had this idea where he wanted sound everywhere to envelop him. If he heard a piece of music on the radio for instance, and he liked the SOUND of it he would go a bit mad and have to have that piece of music there and then!! There was an all night music shop on the Champs Elysees and it didn't matter if it was three in the morning ,he would get in his car and drive to this music shop to buy that piece of music and start playing it over and over again as soon as he got home.Not to listen to the actual tune. But to listen to its SOUND. His wife [Who I used to dance with at the Moulin Rouge] used to call him the Mad Professor and you can tell why. Fast forward and he has numerous patents on numerous "things" to do with computers, that I don't understand. He has sold lots of them to large companies and is a multi millionaire. BTW, his marriage sadly,didn't last. She became sick of his work obsession.She would have dinner ready for him at eight and he would get in from his office at three in the morning.That type of thing. So yes,. the two of them definately paid a high price.

ReputationRep:
    So, my dream is Harvard. I need to go to Harvard, I want to do something that will make me the next Steve Jobs. I just want to make people happy with my creation in the future. I am currently 16 years old, and I feel like I want to do this now. I can't wait. I'm ready, determined and I don't know what other word to describe my determination, OH TENACIOUS! (that's a good one ) But yeah, just thought I might share my dream with all you guys, and your thoughts and feelings towards this would really mean a lot to me.
    the only way you can do it is if you make something that is more advantageous than average so maybe iphone quality for $200 would sell well

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.