Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    happy days
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    For those of you saying that Trump is better than Hillary means that you're brainless. I can't believe people think that wtf.

ReputationRep:
    i think his business is good but his politics aren't

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Roast)
    I think we've had this conversation before and you know very well that you took all his quotes out of context to make it seem racist, sexist, xenophobic and "islamophobic".

I'm not going to bother going to have another debate with you about this because you're mind is set.
    That's not true at all. He made comments and they were what they were. That's all there is to it. They were blatantly xenophobic, racist and sexist and his response to such criticisms is like, "okay - I don't care" and then he covers his backside by saying he's "sure some of them are great people" - lmfao.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MovedMasterMike)
    For those of you saying that Trump is better than Hillary means that you're brainless. I can't believe people think that wtf.
    You're the brainless one, Politics is a preference which is why people have different views. People will think you're brainless because you think Hillary is better than Trump

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ivybridge)
    That's not true at all. He made comments and they were what they were. That's all there is to it. They were blatantly xenophobic, racist and sexist and his response to such criticisms is like, "okay - I don't care" and then he covers his backside by saying he's "sure some of them are great people" - lmfao.
    He sure rattled your cage, hasn't he?

ReputationRep:
    :yawn:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TrueDetective01)
    He sure rattled your cage, hasn't he?
    Trump?

ReputationRep:
    Trump?
    Yeah

ReputationRep:
    The Donald is amazing, his book The Art of the Deal is also brilliant. We need Trump as President and BoJo as PM and then we're golden. #VoteLeave.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah
    No not really. I just think he's an idiot. I can see sense in many things he's said but I simply do not believe he is fit for Office.

ReputationRep:
    No. The media, and anti-trump radicals just love to exaggerate. I wouldn't vote for the guy myself but he isn't even all that bad. People love to bring up things he said from the past and apply to everything and then make claims that may or may not even be true.

Like if he wins, oh he's going to force women in housewives and deport every child of a immigrant back to where "they came from". See? People love to exaggerate. Trump has sass and a smart mouth but come on now. People and the media just do everything their power to says thing he never said to make him look bad than he actually is.

ReputationRep:
    No not really. I just think he's an idiot. I can see sense in many things he's said but I simply do not believe he is fit for Office.
    But you sound like you are genuinely threatened by him

ReputationRep:
    But you sound like you are genuinely threatened by him
    I haven't a clue how you can come to that conclusion. I don't even live in the USA; he is no threat to me whatsoever.

ReputationRep:
    Yes he has been all of those things and that comment means nothing - gay men and women also voted for Mitt Romney despite his anti-gay proposals.

I don't actually care...
    well i feel that is extremely ignorant of you to be honest. you should always care about the future, for your children and their children's sake.

ReputationRep:
    I haven't a clue how you can come to that conclusion. I don't even live in the USA; he is no threat to me whatsoever.
    Ok maybe not threatened but triggered. You sound like you are triggered by the words coming out of his mouth

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MovedMasterMike)
    to be honest i think anyone who supports that hypocritical, criminal is brainless, do some research - she is worse than Trump.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Roast)
    I'm a bit of a strange one... I'm quite liberal, but also quite conservative... I think I might be centre-right I guess, but I don't really follow a UK party.
    yes i concur with that view. it's strange - there's not really a UK party that appeals to our demographic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Razamataz666)
    well i feel that is extremely ignorant of you to be honest. you should always care about the future, for your children and their children's sake.
    It's not ignorant not to give a toss whether or not my children will learn about Clinton or Trump or Samders in however many years time.

Ok maybe not threatened but triggered. You sound like you are triggered by the words coming out of his mouth
    Well they make me angry, yes... what's your point?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Razamataz666)
    to be honest i think anyone who supports that hypocritical, criminal is brainless, do some research - she is worse than Trump.
    Trump is a complete walking hypocrite and contradiction. I'd say do some research yourself.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.