Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mero22)
    Which prom dress should I choose? I'm 5'6
    Attachment 542707
    I personally would go for the beige colour but I think everyone else likes the red.......... chose the one the makes u feel the best .... its ur night!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gcse week)
    I personally would go for the beige colour but I think everyone else likes the red.......... chose the one the makes u feel the best .... its ur night!
    I like all of them so it's so difficult ah and thanks It's either the red or the beige dress ... Thanks

ReputationRep:
    If I'm being honest, red is so overdone on prom everyone either wears red or blue. The two piece is the best option, they are really in at the moment and if you feel confident enough they look amazing on, so I would in my honest opinion say the two piece (i think it is the second one) also that colour is not worn a lot and is STUNNING!

ReputationRep:
    The video I showed to A-LJLB shows the dress in real life.. It looks way better
    Yeah I think it's cute too but the price tho.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarah2299)
    If I'm being honest, red is so overdone on prom everyone either wears red or blue. The two piece is the best option, they are really in at the moment and if you feel confident enough they look amazing on, so I would in my honest opinion say the two piece (i think it is the second one) also that colour is not worn a lot and is STUNNING!
    Thanks .. Yeah I'm going to the store to see how it looks in person... I'll compare them both because they both look really good. True lot's of youtubers are wearing two pieces for prom.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abirella)
    Yeah I think it's cute too but the price tho.
    Lol yeah I could buy a years supply of makeup :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    Lol yeah I could buy a years supply of makeup :laugh:
    Yaaaasss gurl! I would too. Love makeup. Would rather spent that money on tons of makeup than just one prom dress.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abirella)
    Yaaaasss gurl! I would too. Love makeup. Would rather spent that money on tons of makeup than just one prom dress.
    Me too haha.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks and please go, all the sixth formers said prom is fun!!!
    Ur welcome.I would have gone but I am going on holiday on my prom date so yeah. I also think that the two piece prom dress will look nice on you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starstudent7)
    Ur welcome.I would have gone but I am going on holiday on my prom date so yeah. I also think that the two piece prom dress will look nice on you.
    oh have fun and yeah i'm either getting the two piece or the red dress

ReputationRep:
    Thank you.

ReputationRep:
    I vote the two piece, it's exceptionally pretty and the red, as others have said, is very over done and there's bound to be people with a similar dress

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.