Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

How are you feeling right now? MKIII

ReputationRep:
    Exam stress hit me hard today

ReputationRep:
    Feeling like crap. I think I have done something to my back. 2 days ago my legs were hurting really badly and I could barely walk and then yesterday and today, my back has been agony and I can't get relief even when l lie down and rest I should probably try and get an emergency appointment with my GP

ReputationRep:
    amazed it has taken me this long to post in here again

ReputationRep:
    Depressed and thirsty
    'cuz exam is in the next week and I haven't even finished past papers yet and I'm totally running out of time and It's TOO HOT and fasting in this heat is killing me!:cry::cry2:

Exhausted!!!!

I generally really can't wait to leave home, even though I worry about it sometimes. It will be wonderful to be freer.

School is pissing me off, I'm quite certain I won't be paid for the summer. Gits.

Also, general feels bad, man.

Idk whether to be excited or nervous

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Salamandastron)
    Idk whether to be excited or nervous
    I think excited

(Original post by somemightsay888)
    I think excited
    :lol: well if you say so
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Also you speak to informally to Puddles :eek:
    respect your elders :damnmate:

ReputationRep:
    Ideologies will be the death of me. :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    :lol: well if you say so
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Also you speak to informally to Puddles :eek:
    respect your elders :damnmate:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Yes, she said I am gonna be in the Support Team soon as well :yep: And how do you know I'm not actually 43 :indiff:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Yes, she said I am gonna be in the Support Team soon as well :yep: And how do you know I'm not actually 43 :indiff:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Really? :eek: well :mmm: could think of more ermmmmm...competant people :getmecoat:
    Well i just assumed because Puddles is so ancient (I repsect old ppl tho it is ok :blushing:) that you would be younger
    plus ik you go to university ...

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Really? :eek: well :mmm: could think of more ermmmmm...competant people :getmecoat:
    Well i just assumed because Puddles is so ancient (I repsect old ppl tho it is ok :blushing:) that you would be younger
    plus ik you go to university ...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Yeah, she said I was a "model member of the community" It's spelt competent smfh :toofunny: Well done :rofl:
    She's actually 72 and I am a 42 year old mature student doing BA Gender Studies at Bedfordshire Uni

Spoiler:
    Show
    Yeah, she said I was a "model member of the community" It's spelt competent smfh :toofunny: Well done :rofl:
    She's actually 72 and I am a 42 year old mature student doing BA Gender Studies at Bedfordshire Uni
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Right ofc cos all 'model members of the community' supply the CT with that plant thing unless you bribed her with icecream :eek:
    :cry2: don't be so mean ghosty or im getting Pokémontrainer in here :indiff:
    Well she looks good for 72 :eek2: and right ofc you are :console:

ReputationRep:
    I am so horrifically underweight that my skinny jeans are baggy :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ravioliyears)
    Come over for dinner!
    I'll fatten you up in no time with rotli, shaak, daal all made out of pure ghee :ahee:

:rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Just so irritated. It hurts when the people you expect to care the most don't show any signs of caring.

ReputationRep:
    Feeling gooood! My exams are going great, but did a stupid mistake today and lost 4 marks which is making me sooooo angry.Funny how in other parts of the world people are dying and starving and im pissed off at 4 marks, I just thought about it like that as im writing this.. cool, I guess I should be happy that im alive and have food and doing great...

(Original post by Pokémontrainer)
    Just so irritated. It hurts when the people you expect to care the most don't show any signs of caring.
    :jumphug: well i can think of at least one person (and i count for 2 ) that really do really care :lovehug: xxx

(Original post by ravioliyears)
    You can have some of my fat if you would like it
    and you are perfect Ravioli ok :lovehug: x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nucdev)
    Come over for dinner!
    I'll fatten you up in no time with rotli, shaak, daal all made out of pure ghee :ahee:

:rofl:
    :laugh:

Amazingly enough I had dal maharani the other day. Very good indeed :ahee:

I know I should eat more desi food but most of it is full of ghee

(Original post by Pokémontrainer)
    Aww I feel ya :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    my teeth hurt
    bc braces

n
    im hungry

30 MINS LEFT..

Poll
Do you have exam superstitions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.