Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

A few things that have happened while everyone has been focusing on that gorilla Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Roast)
    "Upsetting" because a child was spared a mauling?

:holmes:
    Upsetting because an endangered animal was killed mercilessly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leanney)
    Upsetting because an endangered animal was killed mercilessly.
    In order to save a young child?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Roast)
    In order to save a young child?

So human lives are more important than animal lives, huh?

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Yes.

If you were the child in that zoo enclosure I'm sure you'd want the guards to leave you to your own devices and hope for the best right?

ReputationRep:
    AKA Let's forget about a gorilla that was killed just because he was a "threat" even though many still don't know the full the story BUT let's focus on ISIS and people that were "killed" because they spoke against our beloved Prophet (PBUH)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eva.Gregoria)
    Yes.

If you were the child in that zoo enclosure I'm sure you'd want the guards to leave you to your own devices and hope for the best right?
    If it prevented the gorilla being killed, yes. I'm not sure if you're aware that the earth is overpopulated with humans. Jesus christ, does every human have to have a superiority complex?

ReputationRep:
    If it prevented the gorilla being killed, yes. I'm not sure if you're aware that the earth is overpopulated with humans. Jesus christ, does every human have to have a superiority complex?
    I'm guessing you're vegan then?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.