• Very Important Poster
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    Welcome Squad
    Too bad a lot of women have a preference for men who don't dictate their appearance :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    also it sounds like you just described the most boring woman in history lmao

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryRedhead)
    I fulfil most of that except what I've bolded :toofunny:

See a good example, as women such as yourself do exist.
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by Blue_Mason)
    She does not have to be an atheist, and she can wear mild make up.
    I guess I meant the lack of drinking was the harder one to find.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XcitingStuart)
    Your TSR match. :grin:
    http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...=0&FORM=VDFSRV

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gingerbread101)
    Too bad a lot of women have a preference for men who don't dictate their appearance :rolleyes:

But to be honest, I think more men would agree with me on certain parts.
    And I am not dictating

ReputationRep:
    See a good example, as women such as yourself do exist.
    I doubt you would fulfil my requirements, however

ReputationRep:
    But to be honest, I think more men would agree with me on certain parts.
    And I am not dictating
    If you will not go for women who don't meet that list, then they are not preferences; they are requirements. Also have fun being single forever.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by claireestelle)
    I guess I meant the lack of drinking was the harder one to find.

As I am not a fan of alcohol myself, I hope my gf shares the same.
    Getting drunk on a Friday night in a club or a bar in Central london is not fun

ReputationRep:
    I doubt you would fulfil my requirements, however

Please, tell me, what are your requirements?

ReputationRep:
    Please, tell me, what are your requirements?
    I am no fan of masons with blue skin

Name:  Blue Mason.jpg
Views: 41
Size:  18.2 KB

You are a tad bit small for me maybe...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SteveDogg23)
    If you will not go for women who don't meet that list, then they are not preferences; they are requirements. Also have fun being single forever.

Nothing wrong in having requirements, it is import to have standards.
    Nothing wrong in being single and happy

ReputationRep:
    It's not extreme but it is a lot. You're gonna struggle finding someone that perfectly fits that criteria. I certainly don't fit that criteria because I have piercings, long hair, I'm an animal person, I'm interested in celebrities (band members) and I can't drive (yet).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireFreezer77)
    Thats quite extreme!
    You cant control what others do.
    Youre gonna have to widen your search a bit.
    Where did he say he's controlling others ffs. (Facepalm)

ReputationRep:
    I am no fan of masons with blue skin

Name:  Blue Mason.jpg
Views: 41
Size:  18.2 KB

You are a tad bit small for me maybe...

Ohhh cheeky

😈

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gingerbread101)
    Dictating?
    The guy only said what he finds attractive.🙄

ReputationRep:
    In terms of finding a partner I have done a list

No tattoos,no fake nails, no fake eyebrows, no piecing's,natural beauty, short shoulder length hair,no pets as I am not a cat or dog person,no dyed hair,no weaves or extension,doesn't really wear heels,wears modest clothing,educated,have hobbies, not be interested in celebrities,minimal make up,healthy teeth, she must have a good diet so no fatty foods,be loyal,she must be able to give me personal space, not be clingy in public,have life skills such as cooking,driving and hygiene,she must come from a good home, she must be motivated and have high standards, she must not swear or use foul words, must be polite when around company, not drink it do any drugs or dare smoke or vape, not overly be religious, well groomed, has to have a common interest
    Surprisingly i fit all these criterias
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I am a male

ReputationRep:
    In terms of finding a partner I have done a listNo tattoos,no fake nails, no fake eyebrows, no piecing's,natural beauty, short shoulder length hair,no pets as I am not a cat or dog person,no dyed hair,no weaves or extension,doesn't really wear heels,wears modest clothing,educated,have hobbies, not be interested in celebrities,minimal make up,healthy teeth, she must have a good diet so no fatty foods,be loyal,she must be able to give me personal space, not be clingy in public,have life skills such as cooking,driving and hygiene,she must come from a good home, she must be motivated and have high standards, she must not swear or use foul words, must be polite when around company, not drink it do any drugs or dare smoke or vape, not overly be religious, well groomed, has to have a common interest
    Yeah... good look with that. I would say that I'm sure millions are lining up to meet you, but your preferences are so specific that I doubt there are millions of candidates.

Some of them are fine (like "healthy teeth" and "be loyal") and some of them are normal preferences (like "not drink it do any drugs or dare smoke or vape") but a lot are simply unrealistic and controlling - surely you can't stop her using foul words, and an interest (or not) in celebrities shouldn't affect a relationship? And "come from a good home" is a bit ridiculous - surely someone's upbringing, from potentially years ago, isn't nearly as important as what they're like now?

ReputationRep:
    In terms of finding a partner I have done a list

No tattoos,no fake nails, no fake eyebrows, no piecing's,natural beauty, short shoulder length hair,no pets as I am not a cat or dog person,no dyed hair,no weaves or extension,doesn't really wear heels,wears modest clothing,educated,have hobbies, not be interested in celebrities,minimal make up,healthy teeth, she must have a good diet so no fatty foods,be loyal,she must be able to give me personal space, not be clingy in public,have life skills such as cooking,driving and hygiene,she must come from a good home, she must be motivated and have high standards, she must not swear or use foul words, must be polite when around company, not drink it do any drugs or dare smoke or vape, not overly be religious, well groomed, has to have a common interest
    Everyone has their own preferences so I wouldn't worry about being too extreme. However, you have to keep in mind that no one is perfect but finding a girl who is exactly as you have just described is quite unlikely..

ReputationRep:
    Is it bad that I tick most of these?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.