Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Unofficial mark scheme? Didn't think it was as bad as I though it would be

ReputationRep:
    It was bad, but good as well. My teacher basically made a "this is what they might ask on the case study" pack and everything came up so that was a breeze. The AC stuff was also fine (par the high pass filter - I got a little confused!).. The PH5 itself -section A, was awkward as anything. I gave it a good go, but that was hard, probably harder than last year, and they went out of their way to make it hard and confusing.

(Original post by donte)
    It was bad, but good as well. My teacher basically made a "this is what they might ask on the case study" pack and everything came up so that was a breeze.
    I wish I'd had one of those - for a lot of the explain questions, I was just waffling like mad.
    Much thanks to Roxanne18 though; three of the things from your notes came up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TLDM)
    I know, PH4 was good. This paper was the worst I've ever done, and I was bad enough at PH5 anyway...
    I found this easier than the PH4. The vegetable question killed me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WhisperingTide)
    I found this easier than the PH4. The vegetable question killed me.
    Oh, yeah, the vegetable question was a bit tricky. But I think that other than just that one question PH4 was good? One bad question isn't a disaster; even if it was 4 marks that's probably 3-4% of UMS which is hardly anything.

ReputationRep:
    Not been able to find any other wjec physics threads! Howd yiu find ph5 this morning? I had a argument with the indivulator as she refused to get any more paper!
    The case stydy questions were quitehard I thought atleast. I did manage to derive the critic density equation

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hydeman)
    I wish I'd had one of those - for a lot of the explain questions, I was just waffling like mad.
    Much thanks to Roxanne18 though; three of the things from your notes came up.
    It'n no problem, was really glad when I saw them!!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 29, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.