Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Have you ever had a gay experience? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0to100)
    You don't have to say you're against it, you just have the attitude built to be
    And again I still don't see what someone else does has to do with your sexuality but ok whatever

Dude, I have nothing against gay people, and even a gay poster can back my claims.

ReputationRep:
    yeah. I'm gay...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blue_Mason)
    Dude, I have nothing against gay people, and even a gay poster can back my claims.
    Screw the cosigner. I'll just read your former posts when I have the time. Either way I know ppl who trash gay dudes and then say two girls kissing is hot. I don't get that lol

ReputationRep:
    Screw the cosigner. I'll just read your former posts when I have the time. Either way I know ppl who trash gay dudes and then say two girls kissing is hot. I don't get that lol

It is not hard to understand, I mean look at it from an aesthetic and from a fetish standpoint.
    If two men kissing is repulsive to them, then fine, you should learn to cope with that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForgetMe)
    Stop calling me boo :unimpressed:
    Okay bae

ReputationRep:
    It is not hard to understand, I mean look at it from an aesthetic and from a fetish standpoint.
    If two men kissing is repulsive to them, then fine, you should learn to cope with that.
    No, it shouldn't be about which is repulsive or not to look at. It should be about you showing integrity to your values, and if not, it's hypocritical. Having double standards shows you don't know wtf to think deep down. I hate that.

ReputationRep:
    Depends on the compliment and how he says it.

I have never once said that I am against gay dudes.
    Ivybridge can back me up me this one
    Not to put him on blast but ivbridge just upvoted me so....
    :\

ReputationRep:
    No, it shouldn't be about which is repulsive or not to look at. It should be about you showing integrity to your values, and if not, it's hypocritical. Having double standards shows you don't know wtf to think deep down. I hate that.
    100% agree.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawtyb)
    yes, plenty of times

ReputationRep:
    i bat both ways

ReputationRep:
    i bat both ways
    Has it ever made any of your past lovers jealous?

ReputationRep:
    Has it ever made any of your past lovers jealous?
    oh yes!

ReputationRep:
    Look at it from this perspective, imagine if you're not used to seeing two men kiss on the street, but are aware of gay people.
    Still being put off by seeing such acts, you cannot condemn a person for having such feelings, he has that right.
    Seeing two women kissing is like a fantasy, as the two women have to be attractive, notice ny use of the word.
    Being visually appealing to a persons eye.
    Two women can kiss, and it can be seen as experimenting or a bit of fun.

ReputationRep:
    oh yes!
    You're smiling lol Some people go crazy over that ****

ReputationRep:
    You're smiling lol Some people go crazy over that ****
    crazy in a good way or bad?
    well tbf it was his fault, he decided to end it and be all hostile and then leave so i had someone stay over for the night
    plus if he ends it im free to do as i like

ReputationRep:
    well tbf it was his fault, he decided to end it and be all hostile and then leave so i had someone stay over for the night

Did you enjoy it?

ReputationRep:
    Look at it from this perspective, imagine if you're not used to seeing two men kiss on the street, but are aware of gay people.
    Still being put off by seeing such acts, you cannot condemn a person for having such feelings, he has that right.
    Seeing two women kissing is like a fantasy, as the two women have to be attractive, notice ny use of the word.
    Being visually appealing to a persons eye.
    Two women can kiss, and it can be seen as experimenting or a bit of fun.
    This doesn't make any sense. There's so much wrong in this. Seeing two women kissing isn't universally a fantasy. Seeing two men kissing isn't appalling to everyone. You're ascribing your beliefs onto others. If you find it appalling you probably have an issue with the act full stop. So if that's the case you can't conveniently switch to not having a problem with the same act based on attraction or not; if you do that's uncertainty, that's schizophrenic in fact.

Two good looking men kissing. Might put you off, yeah? So definitely two ugly men kissing will also put you off. Two good looking women kissing? Gonna turn you on? Probably.Now two ugly women kissing is what? Is that gonna inherently turn you on? Even if they're two beasts? Probably not. So that's not a fixed attitude towards homosexuality. Which means hypocrisy. Just...figure it out.

ReputationRep:
    Did you enjoy it?
    very much so.
    i have vowed to myself, if things go tits up with my bf, il get a bf instead

ReputationRep:
    I mean be attracted to what you're attracted to it just seems like there won't be satisfaction with just one sex?

(Original post by SeanFM)
    I don't think that counts as a gay experience ...
    It doesn't. I kissed a guy friend once but I don't think that counts either.

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.