Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OGGUS)
    Firstly Iblees is a Kafir and secondly is an angel of darkness(devil). So not a Jinn
    Iblees is the father of the Jinn

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alkaline.)
    LOOOOL melting sideway, true. Dude I was told we're not allowed to sleep on our stomachs cause ppl that go to hell will be dragged in on their stomach but I swear that position is so comfortable :/
    Yeah same I heard that the devil sleeps on his stomach but hunny the devil knows how to make Hell comfortable so props to him :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zamestaneh)
    Iblees is the father of the Jinn
    Oh, I would be dead! And the strongest Jinn apparently can travel at the speed of light and they can manipulate their matter and this can be proved using E=mcSquared

alkaline Shieeet I never read the dua when entering the bathroom actually know I think of it I don't even know the dua! And I think I might talk to myself in there sometimes :afraid:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Well at least I aint one of those types of people that have a phone call in the bathroom :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alkaline.)
    If ur all tense about it it's more likely to happen (sleep paralysis that is)

Yes omg, I had a dream once where I Couldnt physically move and I realised that I was trapped inside the dream as well as irl and I tried running to my parents (in the dream) and couldn't and I couldn't snap out of it irl as well like I could see myself struggling it was terrifying I can't even explain. And the heavy weight on ur chest 👀
    You know the heavy weight on your chest is the jinn sitting on you. :rofl: My dads friend saw the actual f*cking thing on him LOOOOOOOOL. I won't describe how it looks just in case it scares you.

Good thing I have a habit of reading duas or I would be dead m8.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    Yeah same I heard that the devil sleeps on his stomach but hunny the devil knows how to make Hell comfortable so props to him :lol:
    You girl make me laugh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OGGUS)
    You girl make me laugh
    o... glad to have been of service xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OGGUS)
    Firstly Iblees is a Kafir and secondly is an angel of darkness(devil). So not a Jinn
    Considering he had freewill and disobeyed Allah, doesn't that make him different from angels? Iirc he was made of fire too, not light.

Take that aside, from a Islamic standpoint is it possible to summon Iblees?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    Omg man, I sleep on my stomach. Does that make me a devil?:zomg:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BrokenLife)
    No it just means you don't have DD cups :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    o... glad to have been of service xD
    I believe in them. You may be interested to know that the plural of Jinn, is just Jinn thanks. Not Jinns. They are basically spirits, can be malevolent or benevolent. (Good or bad).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by john2054)
    I believe in them. You may be interested to know that the plural of Jinn, is just Jinn thanks. Not Jinns. They are basically spirits, can be malevolent or benevolent. (Good or bad).
    O... okeh

I've watched a bunch of documentaries so I know a thing or two xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by macsalaama)
    Considering he had freewill and disobeyed Allah, doesn't that make him different from angels? Iirc he was made of fire too, not light.

Take that aside, from a Islamic standpoint is it possible to summon Iblees?
    Then he is a Jinn, that's scary af.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    No it just means you don't have DD cups :rofl:
    Hahahaha omg I died!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

But the truth is...

You're right, I don't.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OGGUS)
    Go watch the merciful servant videos called Jinn Series, there actually pretty interesting even though I was ******** myself while watching it.
    You know he's not going to bother. Just post your reasoning here, because I'm interested too

ReputationRep:
    my uncle had an encounter with a jinn when he was young...

ReputationRep:
    During my first sleep paralysis experience I woke up on my stomach and unable to move. Needless to say I never sleep on my stomach now.

ReputationRep:
    Hahahaha omg I died!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

But the truth is...

You're right, I don't.
    :lol: it's fine doe sleeping on your stomach is more comfortable anyway xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CON5P1RACY K1D)
    I have as well nothing unusual at all... It scary af

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CON5P1RACY K1D)
    well go on den elaborate

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.