Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lionel Hutzz)
    I'm 6ft 2 and prefer tall but very skinny girls . Never been into this whole big booty curvy girls shite !
    Then i am definitely not your type.:no: I'm tall and have a booty. But tbh i don't like it cause it sticks out too much

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XOR_)
    I'm 6ft 3 and I really don't have a height preference also 5ft 11 doesn't seem tall at all to me.
    If the girl was 6ft 4 there may be an issue .
    The tallest guy in my school is 5FT 10. So i am literally seen as a giant!!!:afraid:

ReputationRep:
    I I prefer tall girls

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrincessBO$$)
    The tallest guy in my school is 5FT 10. So i am literally seen as a giant!!!:afraid:
    Depends how old you are as well. Personally tall girls are hot af but its also age dependent. At the end of the day its looks + personality and I think height comes under looks too

ReputationRep:
    As a 6ft female, the only thing that concerns me is the frustration I feel when I cannot find a pair of trousers long enough, and the kind of trousers I would worry wearing whilst loitering outside the school gates.

But, I have only really been out with guys who happen to be smaller than me, and they didn't seem to care.

ReputationRep:
    Being a 6"8 guy f****ing love tall girls make me feel normal(ish)

ReputationRep:
    I don't really care, being 5'7 people would have an issue with my height. I don't mind as long as she isn't ridiculously huge.

ReputationRep:
    lol no I'm 5foot 6 but if I was a tall guy me self then yea why not? Tbh my first girlfriend was 6 feet tall and I've heard people making fun of us on my back. Not that it mattered but i did kinda feel weird not being able to kiss her standing up.

ReputationRep:
    Ain't got a preference really but since I'm 6'2", 5'11" isn't too tall by any means :cute:

ReputationRep:
    I prefer 5'6'-5'9'' but generally, I don't care as long as we like each other.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mathemagicien)
    Yeah, I assumed people reading my post would have been familiar with that phrase

Okay, I did not RC, then. Still, longevity for slightly more intelligence is a good trade off, imo
    I think that the intelligence correlation is most likely due to the fact that those who have a deprived childhood are more likely to both not get the right nutrition (and raising, in the first case) to be maximally intelligent and to not get enough to be maximally tall. If two people are their "optimum height" given their genetics I doubt there is such a difference. You see smart people of a multitude of heights, it's quite irrelevant on an individual level
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    I'm 5ft 11 (179cm) a lot of people say tall girls are cool others prefer short girls. Which do you prefer and why?
    What is your ideal height? and why?
    I really don't have any height preference. I am 6-1 and I don't find too many 6 foot girls out there.

ReputationRep:
    I am 5 ft 7 and I feel self conscious about my height

ReputationRep:
    i think im around 5ft4 or 5ft5 , ive been pretty envious of girls who are much taller than me since they look good is anything tbh. lowkey hoping that i'll still grow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JakeClark1999)
    Haha I'm 6 foot 10 and can't find anyone my height
    You're lying.

If not, You should Join Basketball, as you're taller than Lebron James x,x

ReputationRep:
    I'm 6' but all the 6'1+ guys I know love girls <5'8 lmao @ my life

ReputationRep:
    6'5 here.
    Height doesn't really matter but I just don't want a girl taller than me o.O

ReputationRep:
    Then i am definitely not your type.:no: I'm tall and have a booty. But tbh i don't like it cause it sticks out too much
    Aw I judge on personality first and foremost I'm sure you're lovely ! The only things lookswise I could never compromise on are that they have to be white and can't be fat (by fat I don't mean tubby I mean like really fat / obese)

ReputationRep:
    Aw I judge on personality first and foremost I'm sure you're lovely ! The only things lookswise I could never compromise on are that they have to be white and can't be fat (by fat I don't mean tubby I mean like really fat / obese
    I'M NOT WHITE

ReputationRep:
    Aw I judge on personality first and foremost I'm sure you're lovely ! The only things lookswise I could never compromise on are that they have to be white and can't be fat (by fat I don't mean tubby I mean like really fat / obese
    I'M NOT WHITE
    lOL SORRY I WASNT READING WHAT U WROTE.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 29, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.