Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

girls what attracts you to a boy the most Watch

ReputationRep:
    Personality, smile, eyes, height, generally the way they look, etc

ReputationRep:
    humour, showing that he actually wants to spend time with you and probably just being trustworthy :')

- Kindness
    - Smiley
    - Humble

ReputationRep:
    Confident, defined body and funny

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    I'm sure girls out there wouldn't mind a 9-incher
    No girl would take it .-. (I think)
    (Original post by ivybridge)
    1. Nice butt
    2. Smiles
    3. Kind/loving personality or quite a calming tone when they speak

Adorable
    What's with the obsession with Men's butts!? Do you wanna feel it or something!?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bulletzone)
    What's with the obsession with Men's butts!? Do you wanna feel it or something!?
    Not sure why you're asking this... read the thread title, it'll answer the dumb question.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ivybridge)
    Not sure why you're asking this... read the thread title, it'll answer the dumb question.
    Hmm perhaps someone else can answer this: Is there anything that makes a man's behind different from others; what makes them unique (no I'm not going to change my rear)?

ReputationRep:
    No girl would take it .-. (I think)

I have no clue but it's cute when a guy has a good butt. Listen flat asses look good on no one, girl or guy.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hmm perhaps someone else can answer this: Is there anything that makes a man's behind different from others; what makes them unique (no I'm not going to change my rear)?
    Oh dear... yes? Size, tone, hair or no hair - lots of things.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by кяя)
    I have no clue but it's cute when a guy has a good butt. Listen flat asses look good on no one, girl or guy.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    This.

Most guys look like somebody has PVA'd a tray to their butt.

ReputationRep:
    Humble (absolutely can't stand arrogance)
    Ambitious
    Friendly
    Similar humour
    (4 but oh well)

humour, intelligence, also hands/arms (I honestly have no idea but some guys hands are really buff to me)

ReputationRep:
    1) sense of humour, 2) beard and 3) long hair

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    his aura

ReputationRep:
    Good semen viscosity

ReputationRep:
    beards <3

ReputationRep:
    1) A good sense of humour, witty.
    2) Has an opinion and isn't afraid to share it, this ties in with confidence and intelligence.
    3)Fairly defined body.

ReputationRep:
    If you're an Arab with amazing afro hair. Dark/brown light ( mixed) skin but I wouldn't mind anyyy as long as yo is a rich Arab with 4 wives ♥♥ So he wouldn't care about what I do behind his back X

Yayooaah♥

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 9, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.