ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=RRTT;65840999]What did everyone think of 4b?[/QUOTE
    We didn't study the environmental agency and so I'm probably screwed lol

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=kagehina;65842785]
    (Original post by RRTT)
    What did everyone think of 4b?[/QUOTE
    I did ethnicity and gender and education. I liked ethnicity and gender but I thought education didn't go very well

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=kagehina;65842785]
    (Original post by RRTT)
    What did everyone think of 4b?[/QUOTE
    We didn't study the environment agency either- it's not even supposed to be asked a s a 10 marker; the study guide says it should be used to help support 30 mark answers!

AQA are being such noobs this year

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=markertj;65844525]
    (Original post by kagehina)

We didn't study the environment agency either- it's not even supposed to be asked a s a 10 marker; the study guide says it should be used to help support 30 mark answers!

AQA are being such noobs this year
    i was literally like "stop this" when i saw it I'm relieved to know that not everyone knew about it. I feel really frustrated because someone on the student room was nice enough to swap notes with me and they had notes on it and i looked at it and was like "hm i have a lot of evidence to support this kind of thing no use clogging my head and forgetting other important facts" and then there it was, i hope i did ok on the 30 marker for environment but that wasn't great either

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=RRTT;65843127]
    I did ethnicity and gender and education. I liked ethnicity and gender but I thought education didn't go very well
    i saw education and was like "nope", and then i saw environment and was like "nope" so really it was the lesser of two evils

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=kagehina;65845789]
    (Original post by markertj)

i was literally like "stop this" when i saw it I'm relieved to know that not everyone knew about it. I feel really frustrated because someone on the student room was nice enough to swap notes with me and they had notes on it and i looked at it and was like "hm i have a lot of evidence to support this kind of thing no use clogging my head and forgetting other important facts" and then there it was, i hope i did ok on the 30 marker for environment but that wasn't great either
    The 30 mark question was a bog standard one. If you've done any practice ones and done well on them then you will be fine

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=markertj;65846415]

The 30 mark question was a bog standard one. If you've done any practice ones and done well on them then you will be fine
    I think it was okay, idk i talked about Naess and how sustainability will always be anthropocentric so it could never correlate with dark green thinking, and mentioned some of the conferences held and how they failed anyways idk i don't think it went awfully i just feel awful about both ten markers but oh wellll

ReputationRep:
    My final 30 marker for the economy was unbalanced - 2 points for and 1 big point against but I'm not sure how limited that will mark me down.

It felt like I was answering a 3B paper. I think I wrote a point almost identical about nationalisation vs privatisation.

Also the 10 marker on regressive/progressive taxation I didn't talk about similarities much. So damn.

ReputationRep:
    I think 4B went well for me, a lot better than 3B. I was pleased with the questions on ethnicity & Gender and Education. Does anyone know what the Environment and economy questions were? I never got around to reading them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cubchoo)
    I think 4B went well for me, a lot better than 3B. I was pleased with the questions on ethnicity & Gender and Education. Does anyone know what the Environment and economy questions were? I never got around to reading them.
    I saw something about should the government regulate the economy? Could be wrong! And the green one asked what an alliance did in Britain.

ReputationRep:
    Is that Edmund Burke in your profile pic Titan?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cubchoo)
    Is that Edmund Burke in your profile pic Titan?
    Yes it is

ReputationRep:
    Don't suppose any of you remember the questions for ethnicty and education?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.